relax baby | dahyun

relax baby by multifandomunnies on tumblr

Dahyun smiled as she walked in and dropped her practice bag on the floor and it landed with a thud. "I'm home babe!" She smiled and walked over to the desk in the living room as you worked quickly, writing things down like small notes to yourself. She looked at your messy and all over the place writing you did in a light blue pen. "Babe?" She looked over at you and tilted her head to the side slightly. "Working," you mumbled and held your head as you looked over your notes and pushed your hair back. "Babe, how long have you been here?" You shrugged. "Since I left work, I still have stuff to do," Dahyun pouted slightly. "That was three hours ago," You nodded slightly and looked at what else you needed to acomplish.

Dahyun turned your chair away from the desk and sat on your lap. "Babe, please take a break," You shook your head, "Dahyun, I need to do this work or i'll be in trouble," Dahyun shook her head. "No you won't be, and if you can't finish tonight then you'll call out sick tomorrow and you'll rest and can do some work," she cupped the sides of your face and tilted your head up so you would have to look at her. "Okay?" You sighed then nodded. "Can I just fix this one thing?" Dahyun got off your lap and pulled you up by your hand. "Nope, now let's go cuddle and then we can take a bath,"

You nodded and walked to the couch with her as you smiled and sat on the couch with her as she wrapped her arms around you. "Don't stress yourself out baby, I hate when you do that because worry and I don't like when you're frustrated and stressed out," You nodded and looked at her hands wrapped around your waist and traced shapes on her hand as she smiled and left light pink marks on your neck. You bit your lip as she pulled away and looked at you. "Wanna go take that bath love?"