i fell in love the way you fell into that snowbank | dahyun

i fell in love the way you fell into that snowbank by sunshinexscenario on tumblr

Uneventful evenings go as one would expect in Twice's dorm. Nayeon takes turns arguing with Jeongyeon and Momo over ridiculous things, while Jihyo and Tzuyu watch the debacle from the side. Mina is tucked into the corner of the couch playing Elsword on her laptop, and naturally, Sana and Chaeyoung were teasing Dahyun about her girlfriend, who just so happened to be on the way over. Rather, Chaeyoung had been teasing Dahyun about her girlfriend, whereas Sana drifted from the teasing front, to complaining about her own lack of a girlfriend.

"Ah, our little baby Dahyun is all grown up now! I can't believe you have a girlfriend already! Why can't I have one?" Sana whines, pinching Dahyun's cheeks.

"You said the same thing last year when they started dating. Are you ever going to let it go?" Chaeyoung remarked from Dahyun's side.

"If you date me, I'll let it go," Sana offered, playing up an 'innocent' smile.

"We already share a room, isn't that enough?" Chaeyoung counters.

"Well, fine, for now. When is our Y/N going to get here? She's so cute, I just want to hug her already!"

"She is the cutest, isn't she?" Dahyun gushes, after prying Sana's fingers off her cheeks.

"Am I? I think you're cute too, sweetheart," you teased, waltzing into living room.

"Y/N is here!" Sana exclaims, quickly latching herself onto you.

Despite popular belief, you and Sana got along rather well. You had quickly came to learn and understand that Sana was naturally an affectionate person, so you never felt any kind of jealousy when you saw how close she is with Dahyun. Moreover, Sana always did well to take care of Dahyun when you weren't around, ultimately, you were more grateful to her than anything else.

You promptly reciprocate the hug, before settling down next to Dahyun as Chaeyoung kindly gives up her spot for you. (Also, very kindly, taking your spot as Sana's cuddle toy.)

"Did you have a safe trip, honey?" Dahyun asks, pulling you in close. You snuggle into the soft fabric of Dahyun's sweater, letting out a little hum in confirmation.

"Ah, too cute. I want a girlfriend like that. Chaeyoung, why can't you be like that?" Sana continues her whining as Chaeyoung attempts free herself from Sana's hold.

"Because I'm not your girlfriend. Get a girlfriend, and have her be like that with you," Chaeyoung fires back.

"Dahyun~~ get me a girlfriend."

"You have to meet the right person, and work things out on your own," Dahyun protests.

"And a warm scarf," you interjected with a playful smile tugging at your lips.

"Please, no, please," the usually ever so bold Dahyun bashfully begs you.

"I sense a story! Spill," Nayeon demands from across the room, where she had previously been debating with Momo about some kind of ranking, something about one of them being #9. Unfortunately for Dahyun, who is trying her best to disappear in her sweater, Nayeon's insistence thoroughly intrigued the other members. All of which are have now gathered around you and Dahyun, expectantly awaiting the story.

"Dahyun was very valiant the first time we met. It's a cute story," you give in to the audience you've garnered.

Realizing there was no way out of the situation at hand, Dahyun pulls herself out of her sweater, and grumbles, "I'll tell the story, but no one is allowed to laugh!"