dawn | jeongyeon

dawn by girls-love-girls1200

"I can't believe I let you drag me into this" you mumbled as a loud yawn escaped your mouth,
hands fumbling with the seat belt until it finally clicked into place.
Your eyes checked the dashboard and you felt like crying when you noticed the red digits on the digital clock 04:18 AM.
"It's because of your deep love for me Y/N" her hand interlaced with yours before resting both of them on the gear shift as she pulled out of your parking lot,
"Plus I stopped to get breakfast on my way here and bought your favorite" she teased as your eyes lit up, "Blueberry pancakes and coffe?"
Her loving eyes met your own, "Blueberry pancakes and coffe."

"Could you just pick one damn radio station please?" Jeongyeon's pleading voice shook you out of your intence radio zapping session and you guiltily changed station one more time, giving up and listening to some unknown alternative rock tunes for the rest of the journey.
The bag of food lay empty on the car floor as Jeong turned the engine off and exited the vehicle to come and open the door for you.
"M'lady..." her goofy voice made you giggle like a school girl in love as she gently dragged you to the cliff.
Your eyes widened and your mouth hung lightly open at the view in front of you, various shades of orange, pink and blue painted the sky in front of you, everything was immersed in silence as
Jeongyeon's eyes fixed on your figure, hypnotized by every fragment of yourself, glowing in the beautiful lights that littered the sky.
"Thank you"
It came out ever so delicately as you turned towards your girlfriend who was already staring at you, "No, thank you Y/N".
Her hand gently grabbed your chin while the other encircled your waist pulling you closer, your own hands tugged the soft hair at the back of her neck, standing on the tip of your toes so your lips smashed against eachother.
A fire burned deep inside you when she roughly pushed you against the car, her long fingers digging hard against into your waist, teeth banging against eachother passionately. You immediately pulled away as you remembered where you were, "No baby I wanna watch the pretty sky".
Your girlfriends eyes widened in shock as you went back to the cliffs edge leaving her behind with swollen lips, a flushed face and a burning desire inside.