cuddle with me | tzuyu

cuddle with me by wishyourgirlfriend on tumblr

It had been long, way too long since you had spent the evening with Tzuyu, wrapped up in the warmest blankets you had, snuggled up next to each other as you watched your favorite movies. Your dates were scarce because of clashing schedules, and when dates did happen, it was normally a coffee date or a walk around the park. Nothing crazy, and nothing too time consuming, because the two of you always had to get back to work soon after.

You were a bit surprised when Tzuyu called you shortly before you had intended to leave to pick her up for a rare dinner date, admitting that she'd much rather spend the few hours with you and just you, in the comfort of her own home, in the security of each other's arms, and how could you refuse? You couldn't say no to Tzuyu even if you wanted to- but of course, you definitely didn't want to. A quiet stay at home date would be perfect, for the both of you. No crowds, no fans around- just the two of you, together.

So you showed up at her dorm with a stack of DVD's in your arm and a bag of takeout in the other hand, a cheesy grin on your face as you pointed your chin at the flower that also sat nestled in your arm with the DVD's.

Tzuyu's blush was a sight you'd never get tired of.

Once the takeout containers were cracked open and cups of soda rested on the end table next to the sofa, you selected a movie at random out of the few you brought over and popped it in the DVD player, before sitting yourself down next to Tzuyu. The two of you dug into your food, laughed with the movie, and poked fun as the night moved forward, all smiles and obnoxious giggles.

You began to notice Tzuyu scooting closer as the movie continues, and took it as an invitation to wrap your arm around her shoulder, and nearly instantly, her head wound up resting on your shoulder. She released a content sigh as she curled up into your side, and you couldn't help but smile widely.

"Better than going out for a date?" You questioned, though by the looks of it, you already knew the answer.

Tzuyu nodded, her fingers intertwining with your opposite hand. "Mhm. I love this. I love just getting to be next to you like this."

"Me too." You placed a soft, lingering kiss to the top of Tzuyu's head, and pulled her a little closer. "Let's do this more often."

Your focus was hardly on the movie for the rest of the night- you had instead found more interest in listening to Tzuyu's steady, soft breathing as she fell asleep in your arms, a smile tugging at the corner of your lips as you shut the TV off. You closed your eyes and snuggled into her, holding her close as you felt yourself getting drowsy.

As you drifted off, your thoughts just touched upon the fact that this probably wasn't a smart idea, as you had work bright and early the next morning, but you didn't care.

The way Tzuyu squeezed your hand in her sleep reassured you of that.