fall | mina

fall by godrics on tumblr

"This is why I don't wear heels," you grumble to yourself as you stumble to the door, your eyes glued to the floor as you made your way to the door.

"But you look cute," Mina's joining you, looping her arm around yours, "And, you're taller, so. Doesn't everyone want to be taller?"

"Oh, fun," you mutter, your eyes still on the floor and Mina only shakes her head, a smile on her face as the two of you step out of the house. "And, by the way, I don't think people who are already tall want to be taller."

"I guess," she shrugs, holding onto your arm steadily as she locks the door for you, and putting the key in her purse afterwards. "I want to be taller, hey, watch your step."

"Well, you're like five foot, so," she almost kicks you, about to tell you she's not, she's actually 5′5, thank you very much, but when you suddenly trip, she's focused on grabbing onto you from hitting your face into the pavement.

"Oh my God," Mina mutters to herself, a strong grip onto your waist and chest, "Jesus Christ! I literally just said to watch your step!"

"Sorry," you grin sheepishly and allow her to bring you back up to standing up straight, "Thanks, I would've fell."

"Maybe you did," she smirks, and your eyebrows furrow, "For me." She turns immediately, her cheeks turning red at her words before she grabs onto your hand, "Okay, let's go now before there's anymore accidents."

"Cute," she hears you remark and actually kicks you this time.

"Ouch! What the hell, Mina?"

"Not cute."

"But you-"

"Not. Cute."

"Damn, okay."