relaxing | momo

relaxing by multifandomunnies on tumblr

  The water was warm and tinted pink. You had dropped a bath bomb into the water to soothe your skin. Happily, you placed some rose petal in to add to the aesthetic. With a satisfied smile, you lit some strawberry scented candles and undressed. All you had was a robe on, you untied the bow and let it drop off your body, leaving you exposed. SLowly you placed one foot in and then another. You moan in pleasure at the warmth. You carefully sat down. Your face slowly went under the bubbles. Only your eyes and hair could be seen, you let the water cover you. The room was lightly lit, the candles illuminated off of the bathtub. You reached your hand out and dried it off.
Carefully you grabbed your phone and played some nice jazz music. Your eyes shut tight as the music flowed through the room. Your thoughts were filling with nothing but the sweet melodic sound. A small knock could be heard from the door nearby. You carefully opened your eyes and glanced over. The knock came again except this time a little louder.
"Momo?" you asked curiously. The door slowly opened as Momo peaked her head in. A soft smile made its way to her face when she saw you. She looked over your body, taking in the sight of the bubbles and candles. You watched her curiously, she looked tired and sore. It was obvious that she had just gotten done with practice.
"Momo would you like to join me?" you asked in a sweet voice. Momo looked at the ground and then back at you
"Are you sure?" she asked uncertainly. You nodded your head and sat up in the bath. Momo stared at your bare chest, only a few remaining bubbles clung to you. Momo wrapped her arms around the front of her shirt as she stretched taking it off. You watched with a smile. Momo slowly unbuttoned her pants.
Only her undergarments remained. She was wearing your favorite matching pantie and bralette set. Her bralette was laced high up on her neckline. It was a mosh pink with a flower pattern. Her panties matched it perfectly, the only difference was, as they were a thong. Your heart started to beat fast as Momo dropped her panties off.
You watched her with needy eyes as she started to unbutton her bra. She winked at you before removing it. Your cheeks burned as you stared at her chest. Momo slowly walked over to you, she looked at the bath before looking back in your eyes
"Where should I sit?" she asked in a breathy voice. You let your back touch the cold wall as you opened your legs. Your arm went to the side of the tub as Momo placed her foot in. She added another foot and carefully sat down. Her back pressed against your chest, your hands moved to rest on her breasts. Momo leaned back and rested her head on your shoulder. She let out a sigh before looking into your eyes.
You stared down at her with nothing but adoration and passion. Momo leaned her lips up and placed a warm kiss on your jaw. You let out a soft moan as Momos lips continued to place kisses along your jaw. Momo sat herself up, she carefully turned herself around. Your hands removed themselves from her breasts and placed them around her neck.
She leaned down and bit softly on your nipple. Momo swirled her tongue around and little before she started to suck. You through your head back against the wall and moaned. Momo seemed satisfied with this as used one of her hands to play with your other breasts. She squeezed it tightly making you moan before she pinched your nipple, making sure that all her undying attention was on you. Momo removed her lips from your nipple and placed them on your neck. She gave your neck a soft lick with her tongue before she bit down again.
Her free hand moved to your now free beast as you caressed both of them. Your hands moved down towards her butt. You pulled Momo closer to you, this way she was straddling your lap. Momo glanced down at you and smirked lightly.
"I'm sorry I ruined your relaxing bath, Y/N," she spoke with a faint voice. Your eyes stared into hers as you replied
"Momo you didn't ruin it, you just improved it," you leaned your head down placed a warm kiss on her nipple. You smirked to yourself as you watched Momos nipple harden. You did it again except to her other nipple, Momo let out a moan and wrapped her arms around your neck. She pulled herself closer to you, your face was pressed in between her breasts. Momo started to rock herself back and forth on your lap.
She made sure to press down hard on you. The place between your legs started to ache as she continued to press down. The water in the bath moved back and forth with her, some splashed out hitting the floor. Your hand moved down and placed itself on Momos warmth. Her eyes widen, not expecting it. You placed your fingers on her clit and started to rub.
Momo let out a breathy moan and she held you tighter. Momo rocked her lips into your hand, wanting to feel more pressure. You let out a sigh at the feeling
"Fuck Y/N," she said out of breath. You giggled and pulled away
"Momo why don't you say we take this to the bedroom huh?" you said in your best seductive voice. Momo shut her eyes and nodded her head slowly
"Please hurry Y/N, I really need to feel you," she replied weakly making you moan lightly at her dirty talk.
Momo removed herself from you and stood up, she grabbed and towel and patted herself dry. You leaned forward and pulled out the bath plug, your eyes stared at Momos wet naked body.
The ache between your legs grew as you hurriedly got out of the bath. Momo moved into the bedroom without you, probably preparing herself for what was to come.
"When I get in there you better be sitting on the edge of the bed with your legs open or else," you yelled in your most firm voice.