my girl | momo

my girl by babygirl-imagines on tumblr

"You guys have 5 minutes," your manager told your group as you guys got ready to go onstage.

"Okay girls, this is our first tour, now let's make the best of it," the leader of your group told you guys.

You guys got into position for your new song, as you all started performing the music stopped and started playing yours and momo's song; 'a thousand years' you turned around to see momo.

"Y/N, you know I don't usually do these things, but there's always a first for everything, you are the most beautiful, caring, and loving girl I've ever met, and I don't ever wanna lose you the thought of you ever leaving me scares me a little, so that's why I'm asking you if you'd marry me?" Momo asked as you were in shock by her actually doing this in front of so many people.

"Momo, yes, I will," you told her as tears started forming under your eyes.

After the concert was over you and Momo went back to your hotel room, you guys just sat there talking about everything.

"Why didn't ask me earlier?"

"I was going to, but we had that huge fight before you left, and it just wasn't the right time," she told you as you

"Momo, baby that was a dumb fight, you could've done it then," you told he as she leaned down giving you a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."