RC --- Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT

I can't believe I've finally written this chapter! Warning! This is PG-18 so young ones skip it! :D

Forgive me. It's unedited and my first time to write such scene. Be merciful please! ;)

***** 

I wasn’t looking when I met you. But you turned out to be everything I was looking for. - Anonymous

January 8, Wednesday

12:45 PM

Azotea Towers

It’s okay. Calm yourself down Alex. It’s only sex. It’s just freakin’ SEX!! Wait… Did I just say sex? As in the big S-E-X?!

“Hey. You okay?” Miguel asked in a soft voice while looking at Alex’ image reflected on the elevator’s door.

Alex was quick to close her half-opened mouth and lessen the size of her shocked eyes. She turned to look at Miguel’s serious firm face. Shit! We really are doing it, aren’t we?

Miguel met her querying look with a quirked brow.

“What?” The minimal tingling sensation she felt since they entered the building started to increase immensely fast.

Miguel frowned. “You look pale. Are you sure you’re okay?”

No shit! Why shouldn’t I be okay? I’m perfectly fine… and composed.

“Your hands are trembling.” Suddenly Miguel’s frown was replaced by a teasing look so was his voice. It felt like he figured out exactly what she was thinking.

“It isn’t!” She tried extracting her hand from him when a sound popped out and the elevator ceased signaling they have reached their floor.

Miguel held her hand and stepped out of the mechanical box tugging her along displaying the same playful smile which irritated Alex instantly.

“Stop smiling!” She fizzled annoyingly.

Which made Miguel’s smile widen. “What’s wrong with my smile?” He asked innocently after opening the door.

Which annoyed her even more. “It’s… Ugh! Forget it!” She stomped inside the room and callously sat on one of his single couches.

Miguel followed, kneeling in front of her, capturing her hands with his. “I was just kidding.” He kissed her forehead briefly before leaning his very own on hers. “Don’t worry I won’t force you into doing something you wouldn’t want.”

She stared at his expressive eyes and she knew well he wasn’t lying. But she also knew from the passion in those very same balls that there was no stopping him from finally claiming her. He would, in one way or another, convince her to want it too.

The thought perked her insides once more. For the grace of God! It’s only sex Alex! And you’re doing it with the person you love! It’s not like you haven’t done it before!

For a brief second, she felt her body relax. Oh my God! Of course I haven’t done it with anyone before! Who am I kidding? I can’t do this!

“Zee?”

“Huh? What?” She asked confused.

Miguel frowned. “You weren’t listening.”