Roller Coaster

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -- Anonymous

Miguel Anthony Torralba --- the embodiment of THE ideal man. Successful businessman at a tender age of 24. Smart, rich, and stunningly good-looking.

But like any ordinary man in early adulthood, he ventures life. He had his own taste of women, never feeling defeat against other men.

Will an equally mighty angel from an evenly opposite world finally be his match?

Adrianna Zea Castro --- the archetype of THE ideal woman to date and to marry as most of the men she knew depict her. Curious, funny and exquisitely gorgeous.

But at 21, she has yet to genuinely fall in love.

Will she find her true love with someone equally contradictory of her perfect man?

No one knows how Cupid chooses his love victims. And once you get arrowed, no one, not even he can guarantee it will stay forever. In basic terms, we simply just go with what the pen of destiny had scribbled for us.

And amidst the confusion and excitement of a roller coaster life filled with love and pain, we either rise on top or yield as wounded warriors, who by the end of the day could only look from afar and finally admit defeat.

Two souls predestined by the Roman God of love, challenged by the human world, tested by fate. Will they find their happy ending or will their love story eventually be just another painful break up and tragedy…?