RC --- Chapter TWENTY-THREE

*****

It was really thrilling to see this story on the third page of non-teen fiction stories... Haha, imagine that.

Although i probably have barely 10 readers, I'm already satisfied. Thank you for continuing to read.

I write only for you guys. 

Hoping to see more comments though.

Thanks again! ;)

*****

I don’t know how it happened, when it happened or why it happened.

All I know is that it happened and I couldn’t be happier - Anonymous

December 2, Monday

2:45 AM

Grand Sheryn Hotel

I slowly opened my heavy eyelids and at once felt the throbbing pain on my temple. Automatically my hands reached for it gently massaging then I sluggishly got up and idly walked towards the bathroom.

I twitched at my reflection on the mirror; I was a total mess with swollen eyes, red bulging nose and disarrayed hair. It was pretty evident I had been crying. I turned the faucet on and felt glorious with the touch of the cold water onto my battered face.

I stepped out of the bathroom and simultaneously, the door opened. It showed Miguel, one hand pulling my luggage and the other with a smaller bag.

“Sorry, did I wake you up?” He asked habang inilapag ang mga dalang gamit sa gilid ng kuwarto.

“No, no.” Umupo ako sa dulo ng kama. “Did they ask you anything?”

Tumabi sya sa akin. “Just what happened, where you are, and if you’re okay?” Pagkatapos ng confrontation namin ni Miguel sa amphitheater, di na ako bumalik sa reception. Nakakahiya naman kasi ang itsura ko, my make up was scattered all over my face.

Tinawagan ko na lang si Lexy and explained that I couldn’t go back. I did tell her the reason why and she understood.

Nalaman kong from airport eh dumiretso dito sa Baguio si Miguel kaya eventually he had no place to say.

Well, that was what I thought pero hindi pala. Kasi andito nga kami sa isang VIP suite ng Grand Sheryn hotel. He said this room had always been reserved for their family.

Kung bakit andito ako kasama nya hindi ko rin alam basta sumunod na lang ako nung sinabi nyang, ‘I’ll take you out of here.’

Tumayo ako at tinungo ang aking maleta. I badly needed a bath; I was still wearing the gown and it was sticking too much. Naglabas ako ng set of pajama at undergarments at tinungo na ang bathroom. “Ligo muna ako.”

Ngumiti lang ito. I entered the bathroom and locked the door. Diretso ako sa shower at binuksan ang tubig then removed all my clothing. I readily let the water drip over my naked body. It was cold but I did not mind, in fact I liked it more, it was refreshing.

After roughly half an hour, lumabas na ako ng bathroom. Tumayo si Miguel pagkakita sa akin and took some clothes of his own in the smaller bag and went next to the bathroom.

He was quiet and I couldn’t ask why because I understood very well. He may have meant some of what he said awhile ago but not totally all. Yes he needed me, badly if I may say but only because presently I was the one who took his interest.

He was probably thinking he spoke too flowery words. That I would probably be clingy to him and assume things. Pero I wanted to send my own message across.