RC --- Chapter FORTY-THREE

No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end. --- Anonymous

January 12, Sunday

4:10 PM

Azotea Towers

“The towel will do if you ask me.” I heard Miguel sexily utter while I was in front of his enormous closet full of countless pieces of branded clothes. 

I turned around and saw him leaning sideways on the opened closet door sporting a playful smirk I knew too well. A brow lifted involuntarily as I surveyed his body naked from waist up and I couldn’t help the rise of my own naughty smile. Oh my sexy beast! You are a damn sight!

He looked more rested and any signs of hurt, torture or pain that might have lingered heavily on his face before was nowhere to be found. He definitely spent quite a bit of time grooming himself back to his old, yummy self. He had shaven and got his hair cut neatly.

“Like what you see?” He twirled his eyebrows smugly as his teasing smile stayed put.

The ascent of a pleasurable heat made me turn my back on him once more as my left hand firmly held the only cloth covering my showered nakedness then I started moving towards his clothes. My finger tips graced the top of one of his polo shirts then skillfully advanced it to the pile stopping on a plain light green one. I took it out of the rack. Holding it with my other hand, I continued brushing over his clothes stopping yet again on a shirt that appealed my taste. I took the pink checkered one out.

With each held by my hands, I moved around facing Miguel once more. He was still smiling brightly and I responded with one of my own. “Which one?” I asked as I lifted each piece of cloth one by one.

“For?” Miguel asked in pseudo confusion but his smile remained hinting me he knew very well why I was asking.

But I chose to ride along. “Which one would suit me best I mean. The green or the pink one?”

He chuckled. “Like I said, the towel would do Hon.” He unhooked his arms gently placing his fingers over the pockets of his tattered jeans. “Besides that towel won’t stay long anyways.”

The burning fire in his eyes pricked every fiber inside me augmenting the heat that was already there. Oh God I want him! I was never bold before. Yes I was confident with a superior air hovering around me always but when it came to seducing antics, I was an amateur. That I could admit.

Yet I found myself poised and in no doubt determined to show the God-like creature in front of me that I was just as heavenly as he was. Involuntarily biting my lip, I slowly wiggled my body from side to side allowing the towel to loosen and eventually slip off down.

I watched Miguel’s mouth literally draped open and his eyes doubled as my naked body paraded proudly for his to gorge on. “Like what you see?” I couldn’t help but tease him with his own words. “You know I’ve always loved pink colors…” I started as he stared at me hungrily it appeared. “… but this time I just might choose green.” I finished, tossing the pink cotton away hearing Miguel’s growl at the same time.

I unhurriedly let the material cover my exposed flesh, buttoning up way too slow.

“That’s my favorite shirt Hon.” Miguel groaned as if in pain.

I grinned like a little girl getting exactly what she wanted. “Seemed like we do have more than connection after all.”

Miguel continued to watch me dress up and just when I fastened the last button I felt my body lifted up in air as strong arms engulfed my frame and one ferocious mouth attacked my lips.