Certain kinds of kisses - Asuna X Kirito

Asuna Yuuki was hanging around her boyfriend's house and was, in fact, staying over for the night for her future sister in law's sleepover.

Kazuto Kirigaya was sitting on his bed, beside him was his girlfriend Asuna. Kazuto's black hair was unbrushed and covering his eyes, the way he liked it.

It was a Sunday, for Kazuto that meant the one day within the whole week that he could properly relax without the stress of homework. His girlfriend, however, decided to dominate his gaming console for the whole duration of his 'lazy' day.

They both were playing a car racing game of some sort. Asuna, being the competitive person she was known to be, let out a yelp as she saw Kazuto's car collided into her car in the game.

"W-what?!"

She looks to face him in shock, pauses the game and stares at him with a shocked and dumbfounded look on her face.

She was greeted with a cheeky grin from her boyfriend, sighs deeply, and shows him her tongue.

Asuna then re-positions herself on the bed, crosses her legs over one another, pulls the blanket over her entire body, wrapping herself like a burrito as she decides to continues on trooping.

Kazuto watches his girlfriend's reaction from beside him and lets out a light chuckle.

"You weren't looking where you were driving."

"Y-You didn't have to crush my car though, did you?"

He smirks, moving his hand to her head and pats it. Asuna crosses her arms while looking away from him, pouting.

Kazuto smiles at her, before un-pausing the game. As the game is resumed, Asuna, in a panic, loses control of her in-game car as it skids off the route of the road, causing the car to catch on fire and explode. A sign then appears with the words 'YOU DIED' written on Asuna's side of the split screen.

As Asuna sits silently beside Kazuto, her left eye twitching while she looks at the television with a mixture of a shocked and angry expression, Kazuto nervously coughs, scratching his cheek nervously.

"Too bad, guess I win."

Asuna mutters something under her breath quietly, sinking further into her burrito blanket.

Kazuto raises an eyebrow at her reaction. "Asuna?...did you say something?"

Asuna blushes furiously, turning to Kazuto in her burrito blanket and pushes him onto the bed.

"I said it's your fault I lost!

Kazuto falls onto the bed, looking at Asuna in a panicked expression. Asuna shuffles closer to him as she glares at him with one of her famous death stares.

"Admit you cheated!"

Kazuto sighs and lays there. "H-how's it my fault you lost?"

Asuna grabs his collar and pushes him further into the bed's mattress.

"B-Because you distracted me by suddenly resuming the game without telling me you would!"

"A-Asuna! c-calm down! W-when did I-!?"

Annoyed, Asuna kept her stare at him while he looked away, realizing she had a point and in fact, that situation she described was true. He sighed and looked at the blushing burrito that had been practically been choking him at this point with all her strength.

The burrito releases her grip as Kazuto places his hand on the burrito's cheek. "Asuna"

He smiles at her with a soft loving gaze.