Chapter 68

Me and Steve all in uniform strides through an underpass, then jog onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper.

An electro disabler slams onto the chopper and We look up to see Tony and James decent.

Tony In his cocky tone "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?"

James Puts his two sense into it "Definitely weird."

Steve Holds his hand up "Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

T'Challa leaps over a truck. "Captain."

Steve Acknowledges " Your highness."

I speak up "he isn't lying tony. He's telling the truth."

Tony Ignores me "Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

Steve Shakes his head "You're after the wrong guy."

Tony Starts to argue "Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

Steve Pleads on "And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

Natasha wana from behind us and tries to pull at his moral side "Steve... you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

Tony Annoyed at this point. " All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!"

We see some boy shoot a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands.

Tony praises him "Nice job, kid."

The kid in a teen age voice "Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's-It's perfect. Thank you."

Tony shakes his head and stops the boy  "Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

The boy a little embarrassed "Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

Tony so Done with him "Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..."

Spiderman "Hey, everyone."

Tony Puts a thumbs up "... good job."

Steve Smiles "You've been busy."

Tony Bites back "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

I step in "You did that when you signed. And she was kept prisoner!"

Tony Claps back  "Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite."

Steve looks aside. And tony a little taken back by Steve's silence "Come on."

Sam radios Us. "We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off causing Tony to put his helmet back on. "Alright, Lang." Steve says.

That spider man boy saids "Hey, guys, something..."

Scott jumps off of spider-man with the shield as he emerges full size again.

James amazing "Whoa. What-What the hell was that?"

Scott retrieves Steve's shield. "I believe this is yours, Captain America." He says like he's his knight. I smile widely and laugh a little.

Tony Looks around "Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?"

James Reports "Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."

T'Challa Yells "Barnes is mine!"

Steve shoots his shield at James causing him to stall back from flying away.

Spider guy asks "Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?"

Tony Looks at him "What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up."

"Okay, copy that!" The spider boy shoots two webs and I shoot two ice shards to cut them off causing him to face plant.

Steve goes after T'Challa and hits him with his shield and grabs him by the neck to stop him.

T'Challa then argues "Move, Captain. I won't ask a second time."

I look at spider boy. He looks back at me. "How did you do that? You got a compact instant freezing ice pack somewhere?"

"I am Avinna. Goddess and Princess of Asgard. Sister to Thor the God of Thunder." I create my ice wings.

"Coooool! Hey listen... I've suppose to go after the bad guy with the arm and your kind of in my way." He start shooting webs at me. I quickly shoot shards back at the webs. Breaking them. Then he webs away.

Scott faces Nathsa. "Look, I really don't want to hurt you."

Natasha Readies her stance "I wouldn't stress about it." She aims to kick him in the groin and he miniaturizes, throwing her head over heels.

She zapps him off her wrist and he slams into a nearby truck, laving a small dent.

I see the spider boy web off. I look at Steve. And I create my wings.

I fly up after him. "Woah! What are you?!" The spider boy yells as he swings through the glass wall and kicks Sam backwards. Bucky throws a punch, Peter catches his fist. "You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!"

I land behind him as he says "You have the right to remain silent!" Mid air the boy fends Sam off, then swings after him using his webs.

"He's all over the place!" I yell and I focus careful not to hit the boys.