Chapter 17

Thor walks into the area Loki is kept.

"Well hello lord Odin greatest accomplishment." Loki bowed. 

"What do you have Avinna under?" Thor upset

"Oh now you care for her?"

"I always have!"

"What about that time you left her in the rain when you were teaching her to ride?"

"That was an accident!"

"No you got distracted by a maiden and left her to cruel harsh weather of the outside lands."

"And I apologized for it!"

"Did you???" Loki stood up.

"I ..." Thor looked at the floor.

"I took a search team to find her and she was frail and weak the horse no where to be found. She was alone. And you know what she said?" Loki stood in front of Thor. "Is Thor okay? Did he make it home?"

Thor looked up and a tear escaped his eye.

"It took weeks for her to heal. And in recovery did you visit her? No. You were a selfish teenager with no care for family. And now you want to act as though you've always cared about us."

Thor turned around his heart hurting from his past mistakes.

Loki  took the opportunity to create a clone right behind Thor outside the glass.

The clone walked around Thor and looked Thor straight into his eyes. "She and I. . Our relationship far passes anything you understand. I took care of her. I taught her magic. I taught her the true meaning of family. So what kind of a spell do I have on her? "

Thor coming to his senses grabs Loki opens the glass and throws Loki inside. " tell me what did you do!?"

The real Loki closes the glass door. "A cold heart spell." Thor turns and Faces Loki.

"It allows me to slowly take control of her heart. After all. . . The heart can be a strong thing. But you know what's the best part??? It allows her to still be herself.  So in reality I'm not really controlling her am I?" Loki starts to laugh.

Upsetting Thor her runs to the glass and hits it hard. Unlocking the floor and opening the hatch.

"Goodbye dear brother."

And Thor drops.

"Now ... my love.... awaken."