Chapter 4

As I walk home, I think about that turtle Casey is friends with. How he's a bit mean, rude, and stubborn. Then i think about his green eyes and how their IRRESISTIBLE.

Then I realize, "wait? Your thinking about someone you just met, YOU JUST MET." You kick a can that was on the street and continue walking home.

(At Home)

I unlocked the door and go to the kitchen, still dirty and messed up. Then I whisper, "Mom? Are you hear?" I walk to her room and she isn't there. I go to the bathroom. NOPE. I look around the whole entire apartment but couldn't find her. I start to freak out a bit. But then I realize she's probably out looking for me!! I call 7 times and she doesn't pick up. I start to panic not knowing what to do.

Raphael's P.O.V

"Damn she'll think I'm a stalker for doing this," I said to myself. I followed Angie to her house, it looked like she was confused and a bit mad at herself. i just wanted to give her my phone number just in case you know she needs somebody...I go to her fire escape and through her window.

"Angelia, you in here?" I said.

No answer.

Instead I see Angelia in the hallway bleeding.

"Angie!!" I said coming to her aid.

She was shot with a sort of poison.

"Don't die on me, I just met you!" I say to her as I take her to Donnie.