Chapter 60

Raphael's P.O.V

As soon as we walk in I see Angie run over to a man and guy who looks are age and hugs them. I see her giving the guy are age a fairly warm hug if you ask me. Then she starts speaking a language I don't understand. "Dudette what the shell are you saying?" Mikey says. "Oh yeah, have I ever mentioned that I was Mexican?" she says. Our eyes widen. "Wow really? I didn't even know," Donnie said. "Yeah, by the way this is my Uncle Francisco and cousin Giovanni but you can call him Gio!!" she said smiling. "Hello boys and gals, very nice to meet you!!!" He said shaking our hands. "Please to meet you Mr. Francisco," Leo said. The man chuckled, "Non-sense you call me Pancho," he said as he grabs Leo's nose. Angie cheeks turn red with embarrassment. "Tio, I think that's enough," she said chuckling nervously. Leo stands there with embarrassment and shocked. "So who's the lucky guy dating my niece?" he says with a big grin on his face. Casey, April, and all of my brothers step back leaving me in fornt. Aw Shoot.

He comes over to me and pulls my nose. It was in a position like when I would give Mikey nuggie. But this time with a nose. Then he gives me hug. "Take care of my niece ok?" he said grinning. "Yeah of course," I said trying to figure out how he did that. I could've done it to Mikey. Surprisingly, he didn't laugh. Mikey cracks up.

Spoke too soon. "Dude that was hilarious!!!" Mikey exclaimed. I walk over to Mikey and whisper to him, "Your lucky Angie's uncle is here if not I would've beaten your ass already," He continues. Gio embarrassed whispers, "Everytime," Angie chuckles and puts her arm around Gio. "Just like old times huh," she says. He smiles. All of us sit down on a table and take out the menu. After deciding and compromising we were ready to order. "What would you guys like to eat?" Gio asked. Mikey stands up, "One extra large extra cheesy pizza with extra pepperoni dawg!!!" He exclaims. Gio laughs, "Alright then coming right up," he says. "So Sparks why haven't you ever told us you were Mexican?" Casey asked Angie. Angie rolls her eyes, "I've told YOU a bunch of times Jones and I've told April, just not these guys yet," she says as she moves her long bang outta the way. "Why not?