Chapter 6

"Uh.. What the heck happened?" I said as I wake up. I felt weird like I was a bit weak. I look around and notice that I'm not in my apartment.

"Oh shoot where the heck am I?" I say to myself. I stand up and look around the room. The room's red and has some ninja weapons laid out on the walls. I walk out of the room and see 3 mutated turtles along with Raphael. "Woah.. Sleeping Beauty just woke up," the orange bandana-ed turtle says. I roll my eyes and say, "Uh Hi? Could anyone one of you tell me why I'm here.., Raph?"

Raphael's P.O.V

"'Bout time you walk up it's almost 1:00," I said to her.

Her eyes widen.

"And to answer your question I saved your butt last night you were poisoned and my bro here gave you an anadote."

"Um..thanks? Do you mind introducing me to your..?"

"Brothers" Leo,Donnie, and Mikey say at the same time.

"Here's Donnie the nerd of the group,"

"I prefer Genius," Donnie adds.

"Here's Leo the one who thinks he's the leader of the group,"

"Because I am Raph." He said.

"And here's.."

Mikey pushes me outta the way and says, "Michelangelo, call me Mikey! I'm the fun one!" He exclaims with a smile on his face.

(Back To Normal)

"Well Hi, I'm Angelia, Angelia Sparks but just call me Angie," I said to the them.

"Um, Angie Raph called us by our nicknames, I'm Donatello, he's Leonardo, and.. Michelangelo by the way," Donnie states.

"Oh, ok," I replied. Then I thought about what Raphael said.

"So I got shot with poison?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you know who shot you?" Raphael asks.

Suddenly, I have a flashback.

(Flashback)

"Where is she?!" I yelled.

"Here I am you piece of garbage," I hear a voice

voice call out to me.

I turn around and see what appears to be my mom in a ninja suit. She shoots me and smirks. Then she runs off...

(End Of Flashback)

I drop down on my knees.. I try no to cry...

Raph quickly goes down and says, "Hey what's wrong?"

"My m-m-mom shot m-me.." I stutter.