⚡️ Chapter 64 ⚡️

Michelangelo's P.OV

Today was gonna be the best day of my life!!! Today finally marks the day that I, Michelangelo will finally experience...HIGH SCHOOL!!! (girly scream) "I'll have new friends, new things to try, and a new lady love perhaps!" I exclaimed. Donnie puts on his nerd glasses. "So what do you think?" Donnie asks. Donnie was wearing a cool purple tech-y design shirt with black jeans and his nerd glasses. He actually looked cool and trendy!!! "You look awesome dude!!!" I said as I fix my blonde hair. I put on some blue jeans and a rad orange shirt. I grab my backpack and knock on Leo's door. "Leo!!! Are you ready!!!" I yelled. He comes out of his room ready. "Yeah, let's go over to Angie's apartment now," Leo said.

Raphael's P.O.V

I eat cereal as I wait for Angie finishing getting ready. "Are you done yet Angel lips?" I exclaimed with a smirk on my face. Suddenly, Angie comes out of her room. "Woah, you look amazing," I said to her as she came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Raph, you know the first week of school is like basically fashion week," she said as she opened the door. I laugh, "Well I guess you would be a top model," Mikey, Leo, and Donnie come in. "Hey guys, you ready?" Leo asked. Angie nods, "Let's go,"