Chapter 55

Raphael's P.O.V

(2 days later)

We went back to the sewers, we expected Splinter's revival. After waiting 1 hour, he finally came. "Master Splinter!!" Mikey exclaimed as he went over to him and gave him his hug. "Hi Master Splinter glad to have you back," Angie said. To be honest we all missed having him around. "Home sweet home, I've missed you all my sons." He said as we gave him a group hug. "Has anything special or important happened while I was away?" He asked. We stood silent, not knowing what to say cuz if we spoke we might have gave him a migraine or worse. "Well there was this gigantic Krangg but-" Mikey was cut off by Donnie who glared at him and Leo who started tickling him. "Mikey!!! You goofball!! What Mikey's trying to say Master Splinter is that nothing happened we just had a great time hanging out!!!" Leo said. "Um I moved out and got my own apartment," Angie blurted out. Splinter looked at us suspiciously, "Very well, here look what I got to eat," He got a pizza box from who the heck knows but handed it over to us. "Extra large cheesy pepperoni pizza for everyone enjoy," He said as he went to his room to nap. He looked and was really tired by the way. "I get the first slice before all of you eat this away," Angie said as she opened the pizza box. She grabs a slice and starts eating . As I was gonna get a slice Mikey took the whole pizza box and started heading to his room. "GET HIM!!!" I exclaimed as Donnie, Leo and I start running after Mikey. This was gonna be fun.