Chapter 15

Angelia's P.O.V

"Raphael Hamto...! Here are your shorts, ha you thought you were in trouble, huh?" I said as I walked into Raph's room. He rolled his eyes playfully "Yeah,Yeah whatever Angie," You grinned as you gave him his shorts. He looks at them. "I really like these, it's my style," He said. It was red shorts with like red paint splashed over it with ninja stars. "I know that's why I bought them," I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushes. Suddenly, he kisses me on the mouth. Since I practically knew I was falling for him.., I kissed back.

Knock Knock

Raph and I suddenly break the kiss and try to act "normal". "Come in!" I said. It was Leo. "Angie did you buy sunscreen?" He asked. I noded. "Donnie She has sunscreen!!! Sorry Donnie was to shy to ask," he said as he walked out. Then, me & Raph look at each other. "That was wayyy to close Raph," I stated. He looked at me with his piercing green eyes and said, "Yeah, I know.. But at least I enjoyed it," He smirked. I smirk as well.

(The Next Day)

Raphael's P.O.V

It was 7:00am and Donnie had to wake us up just so he could test his human transformer thingy. He knows I'm not an early bird!!! Or should I say turtle..

"Sorry I woke you guys early but we need to test this out!" Donnie said. "Didn't you tell Angie that you had that ready genius?" I said. Donnie says,"Yeah but.. C'mon it was a little fib," He gives us a a wrist band. Mine was red, Leo's was blue, Mikey's was orange, and Donnie's was purple. "Now all you have to do is say your name and turn into human like this," "Donatello turn into human," Suddenly, Donnie's body turns purple and eventually into human form. "Woah is that you Donnie?" Mikey said observing him. "Yes it is now it's your turn guys," He responded. "Before we do that can I say that we need clothes stat, cuz Donnie your standing up naked like a idiot," Leo comments. We laugh as Donnie covers his nether regions.