Chapter 21

Raphael's P.O.V

I quickly ran to Angie's room. But I was to late. All that was there was Angie's diamond earring. I holed it in my hands trying not to yell and break everything in my way. I look around to see that her window was cracked opened. She was kidnapped...

Angelia's P.O.V

"Let me go!!" I yelled. I was kicking, screaming, and yelling for my life. I was sound asleep til I was yanked from my bed and put into a bag. "Shut up your mine now," the kidnapper said to me. I suddenly stopped. I knew that voice.

Jason Rivera

"Jason!! You cold hearted bitch!!! Let me go!!" I yelled.

"Alright then," He said and dropped me to the ground. I landed hard with a thud. He takes me out of the bag. I try to make a run for it but.. shoot

I was shot by ninjas.

"Sorry baby but you left me no other choice," he said with a sly smirk on his facie. Place getting darker... dark..uh...

Raphael's P.O.V

"What the hell do you mean she got kidnapped?" Casey said.

I was mad. "Casey damn Jones she's not in her freaking bedroom, she's not on the beach, I looked everywhere I'm fucking telling you she got kidnapped!!" I yelled. He looks down. April starts crying. "C,mon what are we doing then let's go find my friend," she exclaimed breaking down. Leo, Mikey, and Donnie stay there with no words. "What the hell are you guys starring at? Are you going to say anything?!" I yelled like I was against the world. "Let's go find her Raph," Leo said getting his katana blade out. "Yeah," Donnie said and got his bo staff out. Mikey got out his nunchucks and said, "We'll find dudette bro," Casey and April got their hockey sticks out. "Then what are we waiting for," I added and took out my sai-s.