Chapter 49

Angelia's P.O.V

My bruises and cuts are healed and gone, that's the only good thing. But the pain inside of my heart hasn't gone away. I decide to fix myself up and move on. I don't know to forgive Raph or not..just yet... urgh.. I don't know.. I put my hair into a messy bun and change my clothes. I decide to go back to school shopping since schools about to start again. Hey, what do I have to lose?

(After Shopping)

I get all my stuff and plot them down on my bed. It doesn't feel the same. Every year I would look at all my supplies with excitement and joy imaging what the year had in store for me, I guess not this year. I put my supplies into my backpack and lay down on my bed. I pull my diary from under my pillow and start writing.

Dear Diary,

Long time no see huh? Well, I have a lot to tell you... You see, (ect............)

I filled up like 3 pages and i meant every single word. My emotions were all written in here. I suddenly realize that my heart still loves Raph.. BUT my heart needs a little time to heal.

Raphael's P.O.V

I can't do this anymore. I grab my bracelet and turn human. I go into my room and get some money. At the store, I buy the most prettiest roses I could find, then I go to Tiffany's. I pick out a beautiful necklace. It was gold with a gold heart locket. I buy it and go to Angie's house with my heart on my sleeve. I love her so much, you know.

(What do you think should happen?)