Chapter 72

Angie's P.O.V

"Is there anything else you would like to do young lady?" the red headed nurse asked. I stood quiet looking at the floor. "Nah, that's all thanks," Casey says as he closes the door.

Total silence.

Casey comes over to me and locks me in a hug. I start to tear up. "What's wrong Angie?" he asked. I smile, "It's just that, I can't believe your my brother. You've taken care of me since forever, you been there for me, you cared for me. I'm so grateful to have you as a brother Casey," I said as I hug my brother.

He smiles trying to man up and not cry. Our life was hard you know...

Raph stands there shocked, can't believing that he's dating his best friend's sister.

"Go get the nurse or doctor again, it's time for Jared here to get out of this hospital bed," my dad says smiling.

Jason's P.O.V

"Are they all alive?" I asked as Karai keeps searching for more possible matches.

"Just Jackson, he's been dead since he was 14, dad killed him." Karai said smirking. I ask why and she says "not obeying orders".

Damn, dad's rough.

Awesome.

Angie's P.O.V

We got my dad checked out and got a cab to ride us home.

At my apartment, my dad quickly goes to the couch and puts up his feet. He sighs, "It's been a lot since I settled down for a while," He puts a blanket that was on my couch and covers himself and takes a nap.

"Guys wanna go to the lair?" Raph asked his hand around my waist. "Hey, hands off my sister Raph," Casey said sarcastically. Raph smirks, "Who's gonna make me Jones?" Casey rolls his eyes, "I dunno, anyways see you guys later, I bet April wants me back home right about now. Bye Angie! Bye Raph!" and walks out door.

As soon as Casey walks out the door Raph closes the door and carries me towards my room. He lays me on my bed showering me with tickles. I laugh, "Oh my gosh Raph!!!! Stop!!!" He chuckles, "Who's the man?!?!" I move my fingers threw his hair. "Raphael!!! Raphael!!!!" I said but he doesn't stop.

"Who loves you!!!" he says smiling. I blush as his hands go to my waist. Suddenly, he realizes and he too blushes. I took this opportunity and gave him a kiss on the mouth. He received and gave back. We were on my bed kissing as I moved my fingers threw his hair. We broke the kiss and laid on the bed.

"What the heck was that for Raph?" I asked chuckling.

He blushes looking into my brunette eyes, "Well um, actually I've always wanted to do that with you.... and I thought I would put a light in this situation with your dad and all of that,"

I kiss him on the cheek and thank him. He blushes.

"Your such a softy Raphie," I said causing him to knock himself out of whatever he was doing.

"Softy?! Me why I never?!" He exclaimed tickling me again.

"RAPHAEL!!!!" 😂😂😂🐢❤️