Chapter 40

Angelia's P.O.V

As Raph carried me to the Shell Razor he looked around to see if all the bad guys were done with.

Yup.

In the Shell Razor Raph sat me next to him. "You okay Angie?" He asked his eyes filled with worry. "Yeah, I'm fine," I replied. I laid my head on his shoulder as we drived to my apartment. I felt hurt and weak to be honest. That alien thing grabbed me hard and my body hurts, like I can't even explain. Raphael carries me to my room and lays me down. "Raph, where the others?" I asked. "They went home expect Mikey. Mikey fell asleep on your couch." He said as he laid down beside me. He slowly hugs me and whispers, "I love you baby," "Me too Raph," I respond as I fall asleep in his arms.

(The Next Day)

My eyes open slowly as they adjust to the brightness coming from my window. "Wake up sleeping beauty," Raph says as he brings me breakfast in bed. "Aww thanks Raph," I said as I rub my eyes and stand up. I look at what he made. It was actually pretty good. Eggs, ham, and bread. "Wow I'm impressed Raph," I say as I start finishing my food.

Wait A Minute...

"Raph?"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't make this on your own did you?" I said with a suspicious look on my face.

He scratches the back of his neck, "Well I guess you caught me,"

Then suddenly, Mikey comes out of nowwhere.

"It was me Michelangelo, who made this epic dish!! And Raph made...!!! The orange juice." Mikey says sarcastically. Mikey pours me a glass of orange juice.

Raph gives Mikey a "Imma kill you right now" look to him. I chuckle. I drink the orange juice.

I think my taste buds just exploded.

"Raph, that has to be the most tastiest, the most juiciest, and most amazing orange juice I've ever tasted." I exclaimed. As I began asking Mikey from more refills.

He smiles.

"Hey what about me dudette!" Mikey says. "Mikey you should become a freaking chef," I respond. "Why thank you," He says with a smile.