Chapter 19

Angelia's P.O.V

"Damn I'm hungry, you hungry Raph?" I said while floating on the water. He swims up and towards me and says, "Yeah let me call the guys and we'll meet up at the table," I nod and walk to April. Then we go to the food court. I order 2 large pizzas with pepperoni, and 7 medium French fries. After that I go get the drinks. Finally, we arrive at the table. "Eat up guys," April said while laying down the pizzas. I grab a slice and my French fries and eat like a boss. After eating 3 slices and my French fries I was stuffed. "Can I have another soda Angie?" Mikey said innocently. "Sure," I said and walk over to the food court. I bump into someone. "Sorry I didn't see you there," I said. But I realize it was.. my ex-boyfriend, Jason Rivera. "My bad beautiful, you miss me?" He said with a sly smirk on his face. "Not really Rivera but if you excuse me I'll be on my way," I said mad. He pulls me towards him. "I love you and I will get you back Sparks," he says whispering into my ear. I push him away and get Mikey's soda. "Here Mikey," I said and gave him his soda. "Thanks dudette," he replies with a smile. I smile back. It was late and all of us walked into the a flat that was on the beach. It was my dad's. "Woah this place is amazing," Donnie says looking around. "I know right," Leo says. Then I turn around and face the guys. "Ok um Casey & April you'll sleep in the brown bedroom. Mikey you'll sleep in the orange bedroom, Leo in blue, Donnie in purple, Raph in red and me in the white." I said. They nod and go into their bedrooms. Before Raph leaves he kisses me and says goodnight. He might be a hothead but he's so adorable.