Chapter 41

Jason's P.O.V

"So when is the plan gonna start?" I ask as my father works on something on his high-tech board thing. "Tomorrow, now when Angelia comes somewhere WITHOUT Raphael you go in there and kiss her and make it look real got it. Use this, it will make her confused and possibly make her have amnesia, if that happens she'll join our side," He told me as he gives me a little dart filled with the serum. I smirk as go put it in my bedroom.

Shredder's P.O.V

My son, he is evil as can be. I raised him well. "Karai!" I call. She comes in and bows. "Yes?" she asks. "You know your part of the plan right?" I ask her making sure she doesn't screw up. She never fails me but it ok to check up once in awhile. "Yes father, even how disgusting it is I'll go and kiss the mutant and our plan is on a go." She responds crossing her arms..

Karai's P.O.V

Actually, I like this plan very much. I like Raphael and kissing him is on my to do list. Raphael, that sexy hothead. He has the potential to be with us but I don't know why he doesn't. I'll make sure that little brat goes wherever she came home crying. And how knows I might have Raphael to myself....

(In this story Leo never like Karai or never will hehehe)