Chapter 31

Raphael's P.O.V

"Here you go enjoy," Mr.Sianmur says and lays it in front of us. I can't help but take a big sniff before eating them. Angie giggles.

That was too adorable for me.

I take my chopsticks and start eating like I've never eaten in my life before. Angie giggled and started examining her dumplings. She picked one up with her chopsticks and slowly takes it to her mouth.

The moment of truth.

Angie takes it all in one big bite. She savors it and in that instant I knew she loved it. "Oh my god this is freaking amazing!!!" She exclaimed with a smile on her face. "I knew you would like it!! Hi-Five!!" I said. She giggled and gave me a hi-five. We started eating all 15 dumplings til we got full as hell. "Here's the money Mr.Sianmur," I said and gave him the money. He shakes his head,"No No this one is on the house don't worry," He says. "Uhh Thanks," I replied. We wave good bye and go to Angie's apartment. "I really had a great time tonight Raph," She said and kisses me. I kiss back. "Bye babe goodnight," I said as I go to my motorcycle. "Wait, Raph please stay with me?" she said shyly. I look at her, her chocolate dreamy eyes begging for me to stay. I smirk and say, "Of course I will give me a sec I'm gonna park my motorcycle and call Leo," She grins and says, "Since when are you listening and following directions?" I laugh, "Mmm I don't know," She goes into the apartment and waits for me.

Jason Rivera's P.O.V

They thought they could mess with me huh, well they were DEAD wrong. I will have my revenge and Angelia if that's the last thing I ever fucking do...

And kill that guy and mutant turtle...

I don't know what she sees in him...

That cheating slut