Chapter 51

Angelia's P.O.V

I open my door and see a batch of beautiful red roses on the floor. I pick them up. But then I see a golden necklace. I take it and look at the beautiful gold locket. I start to tear up, because all I could hear when I picked both of them up is Raph saying, "I love you," "I'm sorry Raph.." I said.

Raphael's P.O.V

I feel like guilt is banging on my chest. I kick a can that was on the street. I whisper to myself, "I'll never give up on you.." as if Angie was right beside me. The pain's killing me right now. I decide to go up onto the rooftops. I sit down and look at the city below me. "So how'd it go?" a voice asked.

Karai

I turn around and see that she wasn't alone.. Jason was there with her. My eyes filled with rage.

I go up to Karai and pull her shirt, "What the hell do you want Karai?!" I yelled. Jason pushes me, "Yo, stop hitting on my sister!!!" he said. I push him back. "I ain't hitting on her, what the fuck is wrong with you?! I yelled back and if I don't this anger go Imma explode. "I'm guessing this went well, so how'd the break up go for you Raphie?" Karai asked grinning. I clench my fists. "Fuck off Karai," I exclaimed in full anger. "Raphael, if it's a fight your looking for, Ill give it to you, but don't mind me telling you that.. Angie's lips were so soft last night," He said.

That's it!!!

I take out my sais. "Looks like someone doesn't have a weapon," I said to Jason as he looks for something in his pocket but he fails finding it. "I don't need a weapon to beat your ass Raphael," He responds. I charge after him and kick him. He yelped as I punch him in the face. I tripped him and pushed him down. "Nice job Raphie," Karai says. I roll my eyes. "I'm a pro at beating your ass Jason," I said as I start to walk away.

Karai's P.O.V

All of a sudden I see Angie walking below us. I decide to take this chance and kiss Raphael. "Oh I knew you'd come around Raphie!!" I exclaimed and kissed Raphael.