Chapter 77

Raphael's P.O.V

"C'mon!!! Can this thing go any faster Leo!!!!" I yelled as I grabbed Angie's necklace in my hand. My heart was aching with worry, what if they hurt her? what if she's gone? what if it's worse?!!! It made my mix of anger and worry explode.

"Were here!!!" Leo exclaimed as he stopped the car.

The Shredder's Lair.

The gate was closed and there was no way to get in with not..

"LETS RAM IT!!!" Mikey yelled.

Leo raced towards the gate and got through with flying debris and wood falling around.

As soon as we got through the gate I punched through the van and got out not caring a single bit.

"Your lucky that's not mine Raph!" Donnie said spinning his bow staff.

"My van!!!!!...Ehh, I didn't even like it anyway," Casey sighed.

We got into the Shredder's lair....

What I saw made my heart sink...

Angie was hanged up on top to the ceiling, above the mutagen, cut, bruised, and hurt. She looked up as tears fell from her cheeks, "Raph..?" she said weakly.

Angelia's P.O.V

"Glad you came to join your little friend," scowled Shredder.

"You don't know what your messing with Shredder!" April yelled.

The guys start charging towards him, Raph with rage in his eyes.

"STOP! Or Angelia falls in!!!" He exclaimed putting is finger near the button which would release me too doom.

They looked up looking at me, I am pretty hurt am I...

"Urgh..." I grunted as the pain came back hugging my body.

Leo drops his katanas, Donnie drops his bow staff, Casey drops his hockey sticks, April drops her ninja fan...

Raph keeps them in his hand with a nice hard grip. Then I see them fall as if they were in slow motion.

"My bad," Shredder said as he

pressed the button..

I gasp and close my eyes

"ANGIE!!!!!"