Chapter 13

Raphael's P.O.V

I woke up to snickering and laughing. I opened my eyes to see all of my 3 brothers taking pictures and laughing. "What the hell are you guys laughing at?" I said to them still tired but as always mad. Mikey pointed to my hand. I followed my hand it lead to Angie's waist. "Oh s**t, I forgot I slept with Angie!!" I said to myself. I was hugging her. She was sound asleep.

"So did you guys do it?" Mikey asked.

My eyes filled with rage. Donnie moved back. Smart Idea Donnie. Then Leo. Mikey grinned waiting for a answer. "So what did you do Raphael?" He asked one more time.

"I didn't do it Mikey, but right now I've decide to.. MAKE A HOLE IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!" I said in a strong loud voice. My fist went flying into Mikey's face. (Imagine it in slow motion) NOOOOOO 😱😋😆

BAM!!! Mikey went flying to the wall. "Nice one Raph... Uh.." Mikey said then blacked out. Leo and Donnie look at me like a crazy person. "What? You know me already and he deserved it!!!!" I said. "Woah, that must of hurt B-A-D BAD!!!!" Angie said. 😋😆

Angelia's P.O.V

"Your awake?" Raphael said in a surprised voice.

"Hey I'm a heavy sleeper but I can't stay awake when you yell in my freaking ear Raphael!!!" I replied. He scratched his neck, "Oh yeah sorry.."

I stand up and walk to Mikey. I observe him. "Damn you knocked him out hard, Raph. Donnie come help me please," He walks over and helps me take him to his lab.

"What are we going to give him?" I asked. "Well this isn't the first time situations like this happen so we have what we need over there. Next to the Purple toolbox Isn't that right Raphael?" Donnie said. He rolled his eyes, "I said I was sorry,"

1 hour later, "Hey guys, what the heck happened?" Mikey asked. "Ask Raph, I don't think he'll mind telling you," Leo said while reading a comic. (I bet you know which one 😏)

"You were being an idiot and fell and that's what lead to you waking up til now," Raphael said with a smirk. "That's sounds a bit like me, now if you excuse me I'll be going to play video games." He said cheerfully and walked away. "Wow, so this is really often isn't it," I chuckled. They nod. "So where is Master Splinter?" I asked. "He's gone mediating for the next 3 weeks," Leo says. "Cool!!! Why don't we go out to the beach!!!! It's summer anyway!!!" I said. "We wish but people are gonna freak out the first minute they see us," Raph says. "But Donnie are you finished your human transformer thingy?" I asked crossing my fingers. "Um yeah, but we'll stop being humans at 12:00 midnight." He said. My face lit up with joy!!! "Let's go then!!! Were not going to stay there for that long!!!" I exclaimed. They smiled, "YES!!!!" "Turtles were going to the beach!!!" I yelled with delight.