Chapter 81

Raphael's P.O.V

"Ugh!!! Thank god!!!" Angie exclaimed as she plopped down on my bed.

My cheeks turned red as I realized she was wearing a black sports bra and red shorts.

"Did you just come from the dojo?" I asked laying down beside her.

She nodded, "Yeah and I also finished my freaking schoolwork, and it only took me 1 week. In your face Mrs. Dylan!!!"

I chuckle.

Suddenly, she gives me a surprise kiss which makes my heart flutter making me more of a softy.

"I love you Raph," she whispers staring into my eyes making me melt.

"Babe, Why do you make me such a softy?" I said playing with her hair.

She smiles, "It's love Raph, and partly me,"

Angie stares into my eyes and I lean in, She accepts.

After, a heated make out session, we were getting somewhere but I hesitate. "Are you ok? You know letting me do this?" She blushes and looks down.

She sighs, "Raph, I love you, you know that? It's just that....just not yet,"

"I'll let you know when I'm ready,"

I understand and get off of her.

"Wanna watch something on Netflix or something Raph?" she asked turning on the t.v. "Sure why not," I replied.

Karai's P.O.V

"The turtles have Angelia back, do we have a back up plan father?" I asked looking at my caged up brother in the corner.

Sadly, today might be the last day he'll ever live.

"Yes, get Rick, Rick Henderson," he commanded.

"For what? It's not like you'll get her to fall for him," I laughed. He turns around looking at me anger in his eyes.

Oh, awesome!!!! Look who Raph's future wife is gonna be!!! Yeah, Karai is!!!!!

(2 days later)

Angie's P.O.V

I was walking towards Wawa getting hot chocolate for the guys til someone bumps into me pouring steaming hot freaking chocolate on me. "AHHH!" I jerked trying to ease the pain from the liquid. "I'm so sorry!!!-Angie?" the voice said. I look up and see that it's Rick.
"Rick? Is that really you? Ouch," I said taking his hand standing up. He blushes, "Hey Angie, long time no see,"
"I can't believe your here!!! I haven't seen you in forever!!!" I exclaimed hugging him. He laughs and gives me a kiss on the mouth. I quickly pull him off me shocked, "Rick?! What the heck?!" "I love you silly, remember?" he said staring into my brown eyes. I sigh nervously, "Rick...? I have a boyfriend...." Rick gives me a hurt expression. "It's been to long hasn't it? Well can you at least show me around then," he says looking to the ground.
(At my apartment, after talking, trusting each other, and reconnecting with each other again)
"Excuse me for a minute Rick," I said going into the other room. "Leo, hey come over to my apartment. Got the hot chocolate here and wear your human watch. Um...House guest?????" I said.