Chapter 82

Casey's P.O.V
We went over to Angie's apartment, apparently she had a "house guest" with her.
Rick Henderson
I hope she doesn't still like him...
NAHHH
"Um hey guys...?" she said nervously. "Here's my friend Rick, Casey and April you've meet him before," "Oh your crush-I mean crushing awesome friend," April said shaking his hand. Raph looks at him suspiciously with a hint of anger and jealousy. Angie quickly hold his hand and whispers, "P.s don't be jealous cuz you have my heart Raph," He sort of blushes and looks towards Rick. "Hey, the name's Raphael, I'm Angie's boyfriend," He said smiling. Rick looks at him then looks away cross, "Hi..." After meeting everyone and chilling with them awhile it was time for them to go home. "It's late we should be going Splinter's gonna get mad," Donnie said standing up from the couch. At the door Mikey asks, "Raph you coming or stayin?"
Raph hugs Angie around the waist and says, "Tell Splinter I'm staying the night with Angie," "Night you guys," Leo said. I squint my eyes and look at him, "Raphael, remember she's my sister," I said. Raph rolls his eyes and hugs her even more. I roll my eyes as well and chuckle. I hold April's hand and the guys and I walk home.
"Nightie night Angie..., night Raphael," Rick said, he looked brightly at her and looked at Raph Like a freak. He slammed the door and went home.
Raphael's P.O.V
"Is he mad or something? Usually I'm the hot headed one," I said carrying Angie bridal style to our room. Angie chuckles slighty and goes towards her drawers, "Time to get in my pj's," she said smiling to herself. I blush bright red thinking, "Is she gonna change in front me or somethin'"
I try to look away but my teenage instincts take over, Angie, probably thinking I'm looking away, takes her shirt off revealing her red bra from Victoria's Secret, she then takes her jeans off, making me able to see her black poke-a-dotted underwear.

She then changes into her pj's. Suddenly, I feel something come from my nose...
Shit, are you serious right now?!?!
I get up and rush towards the bathroom.
"Raph? You okay?" she said coming towards the bathroom. I quickly wipe my nose and smirk. "Nah nothing babe just wanted to-" I said to her cutting me off by her looking at my sweater sleeve and grabbing it. "Raph?! Oh my gosh why are you bleeding?? Let me-.....oh um...it's just....your nose.." she said blushing bright red. She noticed I was bleeding from my nose. I chuckle embarrassed, "Yeah, I bumped my nose, I bumped it..?" She looks at me rolling her eyes playfully, "Yeah right Raph don't lie to me, let's pretend that never happened ok?"
"Let's say I'd like to see more," I said smirking getting closer to her lips. Angie's eyes turn green and her long bangs turn blonde-ish, she grunts and slaps me. She stomps towards her room and locks it.
"What the hell did I do?! Angie?!" I said knocking on her door.
Angie's P.O.V
Why the heck do boys, URGH!!!! Love isn't just revealing your bare body to them!!! That's not even part of it!!! Raph knocks at my door, "Angie! What's wrong?! Let me in.." he sighed. Raph been wanting to do second base but he has to know that LOVE is just bit that, it's about trust, caring, and kindness....
Boys...😤😤😩😩