Chapter 82

Raphael's P.O.V
Angie wouldn't open the door last night, I felt miserable. What did I do? I couldn't stand the fact she was mad at me, it just stings. I fell asleep at her door waiting for her to open up.
Angie's P.O.V
I yawn and stand up, I don't even wanna see Raph yet. I've been through that's stuff serval times, okay maybe a lot of times....
I just thought Raph, was well different...does he love me?
I walk towards the door and open it til a head lands on my feet. Raph felt asleep waiting for me to open the door. "Angie?" he yawned. I look at him sorta ashamed for not opening the door up. He stands up and looks me in the eye, "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asked, he placed his hand on my shoulder which made me shiver. I tried to avoid eye contact but he lifted my chin up, "Please tell me,"
I sighed and played with my hair.
It's a habit when I'm nervous or so.
"Raphael, do you love me?" I asked. Raph hugs me in a tight hug and and whispers three little words, "I love you,"
"I love you so fu-freaking much, sorry, I love you so much, you made this rebel into such a softy and I congratulate you on that, I love you!" he exclaimed.
I blushed.
"Raph..? Tell me what you actually think love is?" I asked.
Raph suddenly hugs me since I bet he's thinking He doesn't love or whatever.
----------
"Raph...woah, ok maybe you do know what love is...." I said as I blushed. Raph sat next to me on the couch and laid his head on my shoulder. "Angel lips, of course I know what love is, YOU gave it to me," he said staring into my brown eyes. He pecks my lips getting rid of all my doubts about our love.
"I'm sorry about making you feel that it's just s-e-x cuz I know it's not," he said holding my hand.
"I forgive you....Raphie," I smirked. Raph jerks up and chuckles, "Did you just call me Raphie?" "Maybe," I said getting up from the couch. Raph starts chasing me like crazy. I laugh, "Raphie!!! NOOO!!!" Raph was tickling me. 💚💚💚
Rick's P.O.V
"She's totally gaga in love with that guy, I don't know if she'll ever love me again," I frowned explaining everything to Karai. Karai smirks, "My father has something in mind, I think you'll love it," Jason who was over hearing everything had to warn Raphael & Angie. Suddenly, Jason's head starts hurting. He walks around and hits himself in his head and grunts. "What the hell is wrong with your so called brother," I asked. Karai rolls her eyes and sighs, "Turns out that my brother is not evil but is crazy messed up in his mind, he's a goodie goodie but I think he has a mental problem." I laughed and looked at him.
C'mon that's pretty hilarious!
Raphael's P.O.V
Angie and I went over to the lair and decided to work out in the dojo. Angie started doing push ups while I hit the fuck out of the dummy we have. Angie seemed amused but continued with her push ups. After doing 70 push-ups, Angie decide to have a try on the worn out dummy. She cracks her knuckles, "Let the pro show you how it's done Raphie," she said.