Chapter 46

Angelia's P.O.V

Insults, Insults, and more Insults are what came from Raphael. It hurt so much and he wouldn't stop. I cried. "YOU CHEATING BITCH!!!! GET OUTTA MY LIFE!!!!" He scowled at me. He threw three ninja stars at me. 2 on my legs and 1 in my arm. They left bruises and cuts. The pain was unbearable. "BY THE WAY I REGRET THE TIME WE SPENT TOGETHER!!!!!" He yelled again. It made my heart weak and hurt. As I walked away the last thing I said was, "YOU DONT BELIEVE ME?!?! OR DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH?!!?"

"I HATE YOU" He yelled as I walked home.

I cried in my bed. My poor heart aching of the pain he gave me. My cuts began to bleed again. I wish this never happened. Why did it have to happen to me? The only thing I kept in my mind is how Raph said he HATED ME. I feel drowsy and tried. Before anything bad happens I call April to check on me. I continue to cry as I wait for April.

April comes and I tell her everything. "I can't believe this," she says as she wraps my cuts with bandages. "Owww," I yelped as she pours a bit of water on my injuries. "Sorry, Did Raphael show you the picture?" she asks trying to be careful as possible not trying to make me cry all over again. I nod. "But you didn't kiss him?" She says. I nod again. Suddenly, April has an idea. "Casey knows when pictures are fake and edited since he's into tech, maybe he can show Raph it's fake!" She says with hope in her eyes. "Maybe," I say sadly. But I can forgive Raph? He didn't believe me and he said things that.. hurt and were private about me.. "I'm telling Casey to do this, and he's gonna do this tomorrow," she says as she stand up. She gives me hug and said, "Feel better Angie, don't worry we'll get through this." She waves goodbye and leaves.

Honestly, I don't know if to forgive him or not to forgive him...

(Extra note: what do you think Angie should do?)