Chapter 85

(READ CHAPTER 34 FIRST!!!!! IM WARNING YOU)
Angelia's P.O.V
My eyes are filled with hot tears, they fall down like sad dark waterfalls. I was completely lost. The only boy I ever trusted, loved and adored like that cheated on me with h-her!!! How could he do this to me!!! It begins to rain and the only thing I'm wearing is a gray crop top and black leggings. I suddenly realized I was in the bad part of New York. I continue crying my eyes out walking to April's til an umbrella pops on top of my head. I turn to the left to see Leo, a human Leo, with his umbrella keeping me from getting anymore soaked. His blue eyes look at me with concern and pulls me closer too him. My heart aches so bad right now, I don't know where to go, I don't know what to do, I'm forever lost now in this stupid, horrible, messed up world along with a side order of mutants. One heart breaker mutant too.
"Angie, please don't hate me or the others.... Please....I beg...." his voice trailed off. I tip toe and reach his cheek planting a kiss there. "Of course Leo, I could never hate you Donnie or Mikey...I love you guys," I squeak crying. Leo and I continue to walk to April's house with grief.
At April's doorsteps, Leo hugs me and kisses my cheek whispering, "I love you Angie, if you need anything call me, Donnie, or Mikey. If you want you can come to lair tomorrow...Ill protect you," he said. I give Leo a long hug and say goodnight. Then I enter April's apartment with a sad confused April waiting for me.
"Angie, I'm so sorry," April said after she found out the story of Raphael cheating on me. I sigh and try to calm down but the pain was unbearable. Suddenly, my eyes turn green again but my hair doesn't. "Angie, you should rest," April said leading me to the guest bedroom. "You need anything else?" she asked with concern. "No thanks again April, goodnight," I said. "Night bestie,"