Chapter 16

Angelia's P.O.V

It was 9:30am time to wake up the guys. I walk to each of the guys room, but there not there. I go into the living room and kitchen. Nope. I start to worry a little bit. "Were are you guys?" I thought to myself. Then I go into Donnie's lab...

"AHHHH!!! What the hell!!!" I yelled. 😱 I quickly turn around. "Calm down dudette haven't you seen a boy naked before?" Mikey said proudly. "Um.. oh that's you Mikey?! And by the way not a freaking teenager!!! Maybe as a baby though," I yelled. "Angie bring us some clothes... NOW!!!" Raph exclaimed. I bring their shorts I bought them. "You can open your eyes now," Raphael stated.

The first thing that came to mind was..."Woah,"

Leo had blue eyes and the brunette hair of Niall Horan. He was fit too. He was wearing his blue shorts that had the Japanese symbol of Family.

(Wow the things you can find at Kmart 😆)

Donnie had slightly light brunette hair. It was like Louis Tomlinson's.He had brown eyes. And was fit too. He was wearing the purple shorts that had sort of a technical design to them.

Mikey was blonde and had curly shaggy hair. It was like Harry Style's hair when he was back at the x-factor. He had baby blue eyes. As expected he was fit. He had his orange shorts with graftti signs.

But last but not least, Raphael.

Raphael was smoking hot. He was more buff then his other brothers. He had the dark brunette hair of Zayn Malik. And the style. His hypnotizing green eyes. He had a little diamond piercing on his left ear.

"You like what you see?" Raphael said playfully.