Chapter 17

Raphael's P.O.V

Angie blushed and turned away. "In your dreams Raph," she said trying to deny it. "So are we leaving for the beach now?" Mikey asked with a smile on his face. "Yeah just let me get my stuff, call April and Casey and we head out," she said in that lovely voice of hers. I walk into each of each of the guys room and get their bags with the things the wanted or needed to bring. I toss it to them.

Angelia's P.O.V

I walk over to the bathroom wash my face and brush my teeth. Surprisingly, they have clean water here thanks to Donnie. I walk over to my room and fix my hair. I make my hair a bit curly. "Woah, I look cute," I said to myself as I sweep my long brunette bangs outta the way. I put some pink tulip lipstick on and fix up my eyelashes. Done. I put on my white beach dress grab my beach bag and head out the door. I grab my iPhone and call April.

"Hey Angie,"

"Hi April, you and Casey ready to go?"

"Yeah I'll bring ur summer car!!!"

"April!! Thanks I love you so much"

"Kk meet you by my apartment,"

"Ok bye,"

"Bye,"

My summer car was the one thing I had left of my dad. He would drive me to the beach in that car. He even knows a secret pathway I plan to show to the guys. It's bumpy ands that's the fun part. (The car looks like the car they used in Live While Were Young)

"Let's go guys," I yelled as I walked out of the sewer.

Raphael's P.O.V

I was the first one to catch up to Angie. When I looked at her, she was beautiful as ever. "You look nice," I said with full confidence. "Do you mean I haven't looked nice til today?" She answered. "Nope but today you look especially nice Angie," I said to her as I pull her closer to me. I stare into her chocolate brown eyes. You can just fall madly in love with them. "Kiss me," she whispered into my ear. "You don't have to say it twice," I said and kiss her. The kiss starts to get passionate and heat-y that's when we let go. Mikey and all of my brothers catch up and walk to April's and Donnie.

(At April's and Casey's)