Chapter 58

Angelia's P.O.V

"Ok so you guys go pick out, 4 notebooks, 2 binders, a pack of pencils I suggest 2, crayons, ect basically whatever's on this list and things you want, got it," I said to all 4 of them. They all nod and go look for their stuff. I walk over to the clothing department. Oh.My.God

I ran over to all the tops, shirts, skirts, jeans and dresses. They're so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Raphael's P.O.V

After a half an hour waiting for Mikey too finish deciding which damn notebook he wants we went to the clothing department. Since we were going to school, we needed a new wardrobe. I went over to the the leather jackets, jeans, and shirts and other things that caught my attention. My brothers went in each direction of their own taste. After, that we went to get some shoes. "Are we done here?" Leo asked. We nod and went over to pay. Then we walked back over to the clothing department in the side for women.

"What do you think?" Angie asked. I've never blushed this much in my whole entire life. Angie twirled around in this red cute little dress. It had little diamonds around her waist. "Wow Angie you look great!!" Mikey exclaimed. Angie blushes, "Thanks Mikey," she says. "No problem dudette!!! By the way, Leo and Donnie take me to Game Stop there's some new video games I wanna see!!!" Mikey said as he grabbed Donnie and Leo's hand and dragged them over to Game Stop. (The guys were in a mall) "Raph?" Angie asked. "Ye-yeah?" I stuttered. "You haven't answered?" she said with a grin on her face. Suddenly, I swoop her off her feet and kiss her. "You look hot Angie," I said. She blushes again.

So goddamn adoreable.