Chapter 48

Raphael's P.O.V

(The Next Day)

I wake up feeling stupid,horrible, and awful. How did I believe Karai instead of Angie!? I'm so mad at myself right now... I lost the girl I loved. I insulted her, yelled at her, and hurt her... How is she ever gonna forgive me..? URGH!!! Why is love such a hard thing to accomplish!!! Suddenly, I see Casey and April coming to the living room. As soon as April sees me she starts charging for me but Casey grabs her. "What do you guys want?" I ask. "Raph give me that painful picture, sorry" Casey demands. "Raph it's fake!!! Why didn't you believe her?!" April exclaims. I stay strong and say, "I know it's fake just leave."

Wait a Sec..

"How do you know about the picture?!" I asked. April crosses her arms. "Angie told me all about it Raphael, now if Casey let's go of me I'll be on my way." Casey lets her go and she's off.

Casey's P.O.V

After April leaves I talk to Raph. "Sorry Raph, but you messed up big time how could have you done that?" I said. He looks down, "I know, I regret it so damn much, I need her back Jones..," He replied. I shake my head, "Sorry Raph, I don't know if I can help you with this one," trying to comfort my best friend.