Chapter 18

Angelia's P.O.V

"Hey April, Hey Jones you guys ready?" I said as I step into the car. "Ready as we'll ever be," April says with a smile. Casey starts the car. April sits next to Casey on the right.

Leo, Donnie, and Mikey sit in the middle while Raph and I sit in the back. Secretly, we hold hands.

(1 hour drive later)

I start to open my eyes. I was on Raph's lap, I think I slept there. Then I see Casey almost at the secret shortcut. "Hey Casey, my turn to drive," I said to him. "Sure Sparks," He says and let's me take the wheel. Suddenly, everyone wakes up. "Welcome to the Sparks's shortcut, keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times cuz this is gonna be one hell of a ride," I said with a grin on my face. I take the secret pathway and start laughing evilly. I start driving crazily and we go to the bumpy track. "WOOOO! This is fun dudette!!!" Mikey exclaimed with joy while poor Raph was having fun but holding on for dear life. Everyone was laughing and having fun. But then we arrived at Sunbam Beach. I park the car and get off while I get my bag. April also helps me with the guys's bags too. We pick a table leave our bags and go into a bathroom and change into our bikini's. Ooh la la!

Raphael's P.O.V

"Where's Angie? Cuz I think Mikey can't wait any longer," I asked Casey. "April went with Angie to change into their bikini's," He said. Then he grins. "Raph I see you have a special thing going on with Angie," He states. I roll my eyes and try not to blush. "Nah well at least I don't know," I said. "I saw you holding hands with her Raphael," He says to me. My eyes widen. Then I look at him and see him grin trying to contain his laughter. "You better not tell anyone Jones or you'll regret," I said sternly while cracking my knuckles. Suddenly, I hear Angie.

"Were ready!" she says.

"Woah.." I whisper to myself.

Angie was so smoking hot. Her beautiful hair swaying side to side. Her smile. That white sexy bikini really fits her. Man, look at those hot curves. That bum. And let's no forgot the top area too... And those chocolate eyes...

Then I feel blood coming down my nose. "S**t," I say to myself as I run and grab a napkin. I run back to her. "How do I look?" she says. "Amazing," I stutter. "Thanks," she says and gives me a peck on the cheek. All of a sudden, I hear Mikey yell, "Cowabunga!!!!"

Angelia' P.O.V

"Let's go!" I exclaimed as I grab his hand. SPLASH!!!! Raph and I were in the water. I was having the time of my life. Mikey was surfing. Donnie was chilling in the water. Leo was swimming. April and Casey were playing around. Me and Raph were playing around to. "Raph carry me on your shoulders!" and he did. He put me in the water. He swam towards me trying to catch me. He splashed me. Then I swim down trying to surprise him but actually he does. He swims towards me and kisses me. It felt magical. We go to the surface and smile. Then he looks at me with his handsome green eyes. "Will you, Angelia Sparks be officially my girlfriend?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I kiss him. "Does that answer your question hothead?" He smirks.