Chapter 83

Jason's P.O.V
"I said, who the hell are you guys?!" Jason said glaring at Baxter and I. "It I son, you blacked out now go to your room," I ordered. Jason quickly stands up from the ground observing the lair. "Where's my room again father," he chuckled nervously.
I can't wait to start this plan in a month or so.
Karai's P.O.V
Did I tell you that I told Stockman to make me dart? More like make-me-a-dart-and-you-won't-die kinda way. Baxter made me a dart espically for Raphael, that dart would turn Raphael into his natural dark side. He was meant to be with us you know. an most importantly ME!!! Thanks to this dart Raph will become more like, how would you say me, and c'mon who doesn't love me!!!
Raphael's P.O.V
Angie and I were on patrol while Mikey, Donnie, and Leo went out to get pizza for us. We've been patrolling for awhile and it's hard work ya know. Angie's about to go back to school though. Angie moves away a strand of her long brunette hair away from her face and puts it along by her ear revealing a mini piercing. "Since when did you have that piercing Angie?" I asked. "Oh sorry I haven't told you yet, I just got this yesterday with Casey. It's cute don't ya think," she said with a giggle. It was a little infinity piercing that was gold and grew bright in the night sky. "Yeah it's cute, your cute," I said blushing. She smiles and gives me a peck on the mouth, "Thanks Raph, I right back at-"
ARGH!!!
Angie's P.O.V
"Raph!!!" I exclaimed. Raph got hit by a dart from one of the higher rooftops. "ILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!" I yelled with a fist in my air. I took the dart out of Raph's arm and observed it quickly.
STOCKMAN
I growled this was one if Baxter's darts. I put Raph's head on my thighs and I take out my phone and call Leo on his T-phone. "Hey Angie what's-" "Leo get over here quick Raph's been hit by a dart and I don't know what to do!!!! Hurry!!! I now see Raph's arm bleeding, that dart was extremely sharp. I take my sweater and wrap it around his injury. "Raphie, please stay with me," I begged now starting to cry. I pulled Raph closer to me and and kissed him on his forehead. After what like seemed like forever Donnie, Mikey and Leo showed up. "Let's get him to the lair quick," Donnie ordered. Mikey and Leo quickly carried him to the lair while I ran aside them.
(At the lair)
"He's okay thank goodness he didn't lose anymore blood," Donnie sighed. Raph started slowly waking up, his eyes, they turned darker...
But I didn't care, he was alright.
"Raph your okay!," I said in relief quickly hugging him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Raph jerked and grunted pushing me off him. "Geez enough with all that, I'm alright, calm down!!" he exclaimed. To be honest, I was kinda hurt. "Finally, you stopped hogging me, I thought I would've died," he said sternly.
Ouch. That hurt...
"Raph easy, she was worried you were hurt," Leo said trying to calm down Raph. "What the shell Leo, I don't care!!! Just let her suck it up already!" he scoffed.
That teared it, I walked away towards Mikey's room and stayed in there sobbing.
(Sob) why the hell am I such a softy?!?!
I close Mikey's door and see a glance of Donnie & Mikey. I start wiping the tears off my face while I hear Leo and Raph arguing in the lair. Donnie and Mikey open the door and come towards me. "You okay Angie? Don't cry buddy," Mikey said wrapping me in his arms. "Please don't cry Angie, Raph's just Raph," Donnie said trying to comfort me.
Raph's just Raph....