Chapter 61

Angelia's P.O.V

"Everyone get down!!!!" I yelled. Guns were shooting and rampage. Everyone got down and were protecting themselves. "What the heck is going on?!" Casey exclaimed. Gio was trying to see what was going on. I look up from under the table...

Shredder

"Look for the girl and get it over with," Shredder said in his deep scary voice. I shivered...it was me who they were looking for. Raph came close by me and covered me. "There is no way I'm letting them taking you away Angie," Raph whispered. "Is it money that you want? Here," My uncle said trembling as he gave him money from the cash register. The foot solider threw the money and pulled up my uncle from shirt. "Where is Angelia?" He yelled. That voice...Jason?!?!?

"Guys, c'mon we have to fight," Leo said as he took out his katanas. Each of them pulled out their weapon and put their bandanas on. "Stay here," Raph said as he stood up ready to fight. "Look who we have here," Jason said as he took out his bow staff. Raph growled. Jason smirks, "Make your move mutants," Mikey charges after Jason first. Jason blocks his attacks and flips him over. Donnie kicks and throws Jason to ground. Jason quickly tries to reach for his bow staff but Donnie grabs it before him. "Never tried two before," Donnie said as he spun the two bow staffs. Just then Jason pulls his ninja stars. He was gonna shoot for Donnie but Mikey pushed him outta the way. "Come at me bro," Mikey said as he distracted Jason which gave Leo time to perfect his attack. Just as Leo was gonna swing Jason's ninja stars turned into katanas. "Cool right," Jason said as he pinned Leo to the ground. Jason was this close to slaying Leo but Raph was there. Raph's sais were there and blocked him. Raph flipped Jason over and started attacking. The foot soldiers already made the other customers run away in terror so they were looking for me. They flipped over tables and chairs. I scurried around trying to hide but one of the foot soldiers caught me. I look into the foot soldiers eyes... "Dad...?" I said in a weak voice.