Chapter 57

Raphael's P.O.V

"Say what now?" I said as Master Splinter told us the news. Donnie jumped up with joy. "Who's the one who thought of this amazing idea!!" Donnie asked. Splinter pointed at Angie.... wait... ANGIE?!?!

Donnie quickly ran over to Angie smothered her in a gigantic hug. My jealously rose. "Thank you so much Angie!!!! I love you!!! Thanks!!!" Donnie exclaimed. That's it. "Thats enough Donnie," I said as I pushed him away from Angie. I bet if I didn't do that Donnie would have kissed her and It would have turned ugly. Angie laughs awkwardly, "Um..uh..no prob Donnie.." I give a glare to Donnie. He turns bright red, "Uh sorry Raph," He says. "So why are we going anyway?" Mikey asks confused. Master Splinter said, "To learn, have an education not just a ninja, and have a better future." "So Angie why do YOU want us to go to school," Leo asked. Angie froze. "Um...(sigh), actually I think it might be fun to have you at my school you guys...thats why," Angie said looking down to the floor a bit embarrassed. Damn, that was cute.

"Oh..well okay then, when's the first day of school?" Leo asks. "Um next week actually," Angie says. All of our eyes widen. "What are we waiting for then let's hit the stores!!!" Mikey exclaims as he grabs he bracelet and turns human. "Wait up Mikey!!!" Angie exclaimed as my bros and I run go with him.