Chapter 36

Raphael's P.O.V

I hold Angie's hand as we walked down the street. I wanted People to know that she was mine and only mine.. and my fear is that they might take her away from me again. And not on my watch are they gonna take her away from me. My phone rings.

"Hey,"

"Raph!!! Shredder's at Times Square we gotta go fight!!!" Mikey yells through the phone.

"Alright I'm on my way," I said and hang up. I pull Angie into a alley and give her my wrist band that turns me to human.

Finally, I turn back into a turtle.

"Raph what's going on?" she asked.

"Angie go home or to the sewers, Shredders at Times Square!!! We gotta go fight," I exclaimed.

"I'm coming with y-" I cut her off.

"NO!!! There's no way I'm losing you!!! Now Go!!!" I yell as I climb the wall and go. I felt bad leaving her but I had to protect her and the city.

Angelia's P.O.V

"RAPHAEL!!!" I yelled but he was gone. What if he gets hurt? What if he doesn't come back? What if..!!! Shut Up Angie!! I start thinking and run to my house.

It was time to bring Angel back.

You see let me explain, when I was a kid my dad taught me how to become a ninja and he gave me a white beautiful ninja suit and my bandana. When I was 15 I fought crime and I called my self "The Angel". But I stopped since my dad died. But that doesn't mean forever. I grab a box from under my bed and hope that was the box that had my bandana and suit. "Yesss," I said to myself as I put it on. I grab my bandana and tie it. It was like the guys' but mine was white. I quickly grab my wrecking ball and go through the fire escape. Running and jumping seemed like a life time. But I got to Time Square.

Oh. My. God