Chapter 47

Leonardo's P.O.V

After our weekly night portal we went back home to see our home a mess. We saw Raph in his bedroom, crying.. well just tears rolling down his face. "What's wrong Raph?" Mikey asks as he sits beside his brother. He says, "I don't want to talk about it, besides what help would it do?" Mikey frowns. "Raph, come on were your brothers you can tell us anything," Donnie added. Raph looks at us, we all nod. He sighs and explains everything.

"I'm sorry Raph, it's gonna be ok." Mikey says as he gives him a hug. Donnie and I go hug him too. The world was just cruel for us sometimes. I look at the floor and see the picture. I pick it up and see that Jason guy and Angie.

Wait a minute

Jason doesn't have hazel eyes he has dark kinda reddish eyes. But I'm not sure.

I hand the picture to Donnie and pointing out the lie. Donnie observes it and looks at all the editing mistakes. Donnie carefully says, "Raph..? This is fake... it's edited... that means Angie never cheated on you..." Raph growls, "What do you mean?!?! The proof is right there geek!!!" Donnie rolls his eyes. I grab the picture and push it towards Raph's face. Donnie points off all of the mistakes. There was only noticeable and major 2 mistakes. Jason's eyes were hazel instead of bright reddish brown, and Angie's hands were a bit cut off a bit. It's not noticeable in the night I guess cuz Donnie tested it out. Yup. Raph looks shocked. He stands up trying not to tear up again. "What have I done..?" He said.