Chapter 31

"LEVI"

As the name fall from my lips, the wolf came crashing into me causing me to fall back on my bum. The large tongue of the wolf came out licking my face, a hearty giggle erupt from my throat. The wolf growl in my face, before running off again. Marcus stood, shock written on his face with traces of confusion.

"What just happened?" Marcus breathe, looking uncertain at what he had just seen.

"That my son, is greeting a great friend you haven't seen for a long while and it also seems greeting my daughter-in-law too," Levi answered, as he aproach us wear only pant with a big smile on his face.

My face heat up from Levi's statment as I get to my feet. Huge arm enfolded me in a warm embrace. "I knew I would be seeing you again soon," Levi says.

"You call this soon? It has been so long," I told him.

"Lets head in, you must be tired," Levi pulled me towards the massive house, that's now my home.

As we got settled in the living area, Marcus went to lay Rose down in a nearby room. So, in case she wakes we can hear her.

"I can't believe you are here and mate of my son. Lucky bastard," Levi chuckled causing me to laugh.

"Lucky bastard indeed," Marcus said sitting beside me, "I can't believe you know Ozaria, dad?"

"Yeah, rememder the young lady I told you about?" Levi asked him.

Marcus seem to think about it for a wile then said, "The one that save you life," Realization cross his face as he looked back and forth between Leviticus and I. Marcus then grasp my hand in his giving me a sincere look, "Thank you for saving him. you don't know how much it means to the pack and me to have him back"

I looked at them a little confused then remember Levi also going on about how I saved him. "I still don't know how I saved you Levi? you have saved me more times than I remembered," I told levi feeling nervous suddenly. "I still feel the need to repay you"

"That's none sense," Levi says waving me off. He now looks serious, "I heard about the attack and you being in a coma. I am sorry you had to go through all that. I didn't know it was you either, Marcus just said his mate was in a rouge attack and in a coma. I wish I had come to visit you but the rouge attacks here were getting more and more and I had to protect the pack"

"That's okay," I told him in understanding.

"I am so happy you are alive and well. You are a fighter and I could only imagine what that shit rouge get," Levi pat my shoulder looking proudly at me.

"Yeah, I did mess him up bad," I shake my head like it's nothing, but felt pride swell in me from being able to protect Rose, even if it's not myself.

"So, this is the friend you said you had," Marcus finally cutting into the conversation directing his question at me.

"Yes," I nod.

"Well, who would of thought. I am happy you have met part of my family, tomorrow you can meet the pack," Marcus told me which I nod in response to. "Let me make you somthing to eat," before I know it he was gone.

"I am happy you are my son's mate," Levi told me smiling proudly, "Now you are more than I friend but my daughter as well. He will protect you both and you weren't need to worry about anything at all, every again"

I nod again as my throat swells with thick emotions hearing his kind words.

"You deserve to be happy Ozaria, you have been through so much. you deserve all the happiness in this world," Levi hugs me as my eyes moistens, "I am surprise Marcus convinced you to come back with him knowing you are so subborn."