Chapter 32

I don't know why I feel such hurt. It's not like he is mine.

'But he is yours' guess who reminded me.

Jealousy and angry spread through me like a wild fire. Who the hell do they think they are? Why is this bitch kissing my mate? These are the question that floods my mind as I feel the urge to grab her by her hair and beat the shit out of her, literally.

Deciding against my voilence thought, I simply cleared my throat which caused Marcus to push her away and wipe his lips looking frighten. Being the civilized person that I am, I thought of ways to kill them both. Smiling at them as I asked, "I am interrupting something?"

Levi shakes his head looking disappointed, "I thought you said this as ended," He asked Marcus gesturing between the two of then.

"It as been for the pass eight months. What are you doing here Erica? Why are you not with that mate of yours?" Marcus sounds mad like he wasn't just kissing her just not as he asked the lady whose name is Erica. I can't believe she has a mate of her own and here kissing mine.

"I heard you just got back and wanted to see you," Erica told him smiling seductively, batting her eyelashes at him.

"That still doesn't answer my question"

"You weren't throwing question at me just now, were you?"

"Don't ever force yourself on me ever again," So that's what that was, "I don't want you. We ended this months ago because it wasn't working out and then you found you mate soon after"

"But I don't want him, Mark baby. He can't love me the way you do," Erica says earnestly, then adds, "We belong together and he's broke"

"I told you I was done with you, when I told you to leave and follow your mate. I DON'T WANT YOU! I have my mate who I love, so do us all a favor and leave," Marcus told her pointing at the door.

"So, that's who that bitch is," Erica said pointing at me while glaring. To say she looked furious was an understatment.

"Who the hell are you calling a bitch?" who the hell does she think she is, "I will knock in that pretty little face of yours if you don't leave in the next mintue," fury like no other flowed through me at her words. If she thinks I am a bitch, I'll be happy to give in to her thoughts and be the worst bitch of her life. She must have seen and felt the level of angrier that flow through me has she took a step back.

"We are not done here," she says to Marcus, "I am your mate and soon this low-breed bitch will be no more...."

Before she could finish her sentence Marcus had her pinned to the door with his hand around he neck choking her, "Say one more thing about my mate and you dead," He threatens, looking so mad and kinda hot too. What? It's the mate bond working. "Leave and don't ever show your face again. I don't want you and you can never replace my mate"

Erica looks at if she was going to cry at his harsh words before she fled through the front door. What Marcus said and did to protect me should have made me feel better but it did not. I wasn't sure how to feel about him strangling a woman to protect me.

Sure some of the things she said were nasty, but no female deserve to be abuse in anyway no matter the kind of bitch they were. I know from the knowledge I got from Levi that werewolves are very possessive and can be too protective. I wonder if Marcus possessiveness can lead to abuse because if so, mate or not I would have his head on a stick.

"From the look on your face I can tell what you were thinking and I would never hurt you. No female at that, but she needed to learn her place and leave me alone. We ended the little fling we had long ago, I didn't know she would pop up her and stick tongue in my mouth unwantedly," Marcus signed deeply looking down as if ashamed of himself, "I am sorry you had seen that and I push her away as soon as she kissed me. What kind of a mate am I to be caught kissing another on the first day he bought her home? A shitty one I tell you"