San-juu san: Simple hidden wishes

Guys, WHO HAS READ THE NEW NARUTO CHAPTER? I COULD ALMOST CRY FROM SO MUCH HAPPINESS I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW PICTURE PERFECT THAT LAST PANEL WAS. THEY'RE FINALLY GOING TO SEAL KAGUYA ASDFGHJKL. AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT KISHIMOTO IS DOING A COMEBACK FROM PART ONE. HE IS MAKING WHAT HAPPENED DURING PART ONE SIMILAR TO NOW AND SOLVING THE UNRESOLVED PARTS AND THE FEELS HE IS GIVING ME ARE JUST INSANE. 

Btw guys, I have a feeling this story kinds of sucks especially these crappy Sasusaku and Narusaku moments. I also have a feeling that Sasuke is ooc as fuck and I really want to apologize for that. I'm not good with romance...and Sasuke is quite a complex character so, yeah.

Dedicated to: AngelFairy1 because she may have figured out who the killer is in the previous chapter heh. 

San-juu san: Simple hidden wishes 
Sakura

     "W-why?" I managed to say. My entire body was shaking but I managed to hold my ground and look at him straight in the eye. No matter how scared I was, I didn't care. I wanted to know why on earth is he doing this to us. Madara tilts his head in confusion and I inhale sharply. "W-why are you doing this?" I ask boldly and he frowns.

     "Who knows?" He says with a shrug. "The real question is...what are you doing now?" He says as he eyes me closely. "You're trapped in this world I made with my majestic eyes, and yet you're barely making an effort to get out of here. You're not that entertaining, you know that?" I scowl at him as he rests his chin on the palm of his hand which is propped up on his desk. So it is an illusion, and it's made by his sharingan. 

    "W-what?" I started to become angry. How dare he! "You only think of us as entertainment? That's why you trapped us here?" I demanded as I clenched my fists angrily. My palms are sweaty and my heart is hammering inside my chest like crazy, but I know that I shouldn't show any sign of fear. I should show them that I'm not weak. 

    "My, you're feisty." He comments with a yawn. "Don't jump into conclusions so easily, Sakura." I bit my lower lip. This guy is insane. I can't fight because I don't have chakra and I can't run away because I'm not fast enough. "The entertainment part is just a bonus! My true intentions are just a secret, but, enough talking about me and let’s focus about you." He says casually as he points a finger at me. "Are you sure you want to get out of here?" He questions. 

    My scowl deepens as I narrow my eyes at him. "What do you mean?" I quickly regained my courage as I secretly tried to search the room for a way out. I knew that I don't have time to be afraid. No one can save me now but myself. 

    "Don't you get it?" He says in an amused tone. "In this place, you, Naruto and Sasuke have everything all of you secretly wished or yearned for." He continues as realization his me like a brick. He's right... "Naruto wanted everyone to acknowledge him, he wanted peace and to experience the love of a father and mother. He got that as easy as that. Everyone acknowledges him in this village, it is peaceful because no one had chakra and Kushina and Minato are alive." 

    "Sasuke wanted his clan to be alive again, he wished peace as well just like everyone else and he wished to feel the kind of bliss he felt as a child and here he goes. His whole clan is alive and powerless which will eventually result to the happiness he felt as a child and the peacefulness in the village." He explains. He then pauses and smirks at me. "You, Sakura Haruno, you didn't want much. You just wanted peace as well, you wanted acknowledgement, you wanted everyone to be happy and team 7 to be complete again. It was simple and at the same time selfless. I didn't do much for you except the fact that I granted Naruto and Sasuke's secret wish."

    I frowned in confusion. "Secret wish?" I repeat. 

    "Since you are already aware that Naruto has strong feelings for you, he wishes you happiness and he knows that you'll be able to find that happiness with Sasuke. He also knows that you're the only one who showed him true love after the death of his clan and he thought that maybe if you were together, you will be able to suppress the darkness within him." He replies as he stands up and walks toward me. I stiffened as he started circling around me and looking at me from top to bottom.

    "Meanwhile, Sasuke knew he doesn't deserve your love and he knew that he shouldn't be carried away by such affection when he has a goal to accomplish. You being with Naruto, someone who truly loves you, will be a better choice for you because you'll be happier. He knows that if you're with him, he'll bring you nothing but pain and sadness." I felt my heart drop inside my chest. Who knew that they thought of it that way? 

    "But why?" I ask  he stops in front of me. He was looking at me straight in the eyes and I started to feel my knees buckle at how intimidating he is. "Why did you make Naruto and Kakashi-sensei a fake?" I ask, in hopes that he’ll answer and I’ll be able to distract him while I think of a strategy. It is because while he was talking, I luckily found a way out. The window behind him is slightly open. I can go through there and go down by walking on the roof and jump down by using the stairs. All I need is to find a moment to escape.

    "I wouldn't call them fakes, but more of illusions, I guess. But I can't tell you why though, you can find that out for yourself." He says. "You’re smart right?” He says and I swallowed the lump in my throat as I listened my heart pound in my ears. What he told me though helped a lot. It answered almost all my questions about this world. But something is fishy and I can’t help but ask him.

    "Why are you telling me this?" I demand. It isn't right. You don't just suddenly summon the enemy and tell them almost everything. 

   He chuckles darkly and I take a step back in fear. Great, I’m farther away from my only exit. He then looks at me as a malicious grin forms his face. "It's because...your life will soon come to an end." 

The next thing I saw after that was darkness.