let it snow ii

Jiae couldn't believe it. 

Her ex blamed her on their break-up when in fact she was the one who kept the relationship together. He was the one who gave up. She knew that she had mistakes, but she felt that he didn't have the right to blame everything solely on her.

Jiae continued to walk down the street, mindlessly bumping into people while tears were streaming her face.

Stupid tears.

She remembered before being guilty towards Yoongi for being so busy with her job as an actress. She knew their break up was mostly because of their conflicting schedules. What she hadn't known was that he gave up on her―on them―because of some bullet aimed on his ego. All he had to before was to talk to her about it, she would've listened and understand him. But no, he let his insecurity win. 

Jiae jumped when someone caught her wrist. She quickly turned around and found Yoongi's solemn face. She was about to snap at him when he held up his hand.

"No, I know I fcked up. I know I'm wrong. I let all those wrong thoughts on me and look what that gave me. Heartbreak. Regret. Pain," he stopped to sigh. Jiae listened carefully to his words, actually felt relieved that he finally opened up.

He continued, "I am to be blamed of our sad, dead relationship. It was just...I was so insecure because look at you, you are amazing while I'm just a person trying hard to be in your level. But I realized that even though I don't deserve you, I will try harder to be worthy of you."

Jiae leaned towards him and caressed his cheek, "Yoongi, sweetie, you're amazing. You're beyond amazing. You need to know that. You don't have to try hard to be in my level because you're beyond that. We don't deserve each other but here we are. Still longing for each other."

"It's not all your fault. Partially, it was also because of my busy schedule. You don't have to blame everything on you, okay?"

"Besides, your fans wouldn't love it when they hear you downgrading yourself," she jokingly added at the end. Yoongi chuckled at her words.

"You're really amazing, you know that?" he breathed, staring at her with glossy eyes. 

Jiae gave him a cheeky smile and replied with a wink, "Of course, I know."

Christmas probably wasn't lonely for them, their love for each other grew stronger. This time, they weren't afraid. And Yoongi finally had his apartment decorated by his muse, Yoo Jiae.

[BREAKING] Actress Yoo Jiae caught in a date with Producer Min Yoongi.

[UPDATE] LV Entertainment confirms Yoo Jiae and Min Yoongi's relationship.

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY XX