Home

I was home, and early. Nothing was going right in L.A, if anything I was digging a worse hole. I'd been home for about a week and it was tonight that I was going to tell both mum and Gina about baby sprocket.

Luke and me decided to call the baby 'sprocket' whilst we had no clue about the gender of our precious spark, so sprocket seemed perfect who even knows why.

Mum had noticed that my attire for what I'd been wearing was hoodies and baggy, trackie pants. I even think Gina noticed because she'd been around a bit since I'd gotten back.

It was time, 7:30 pm. Time to deliver the news to mothers, on my own. Not having Luke around to give the news was hard.

I wished that the day I had to tell mum I was pregnant was when I was about 25 and married to one amazing guy, well that was my fairytale dream.

Sadly that wasn't the case, my amazing boyfriend was on the other side of the world and living his life without me. I on the other hand left early and came home, the bulimia suffering girl that managed to make a guy love me.

Walking from my room, I taken a quick glance at Charlotte's empty room. the dark purple walls, still what they always were, bits of rubbish and small belongings sprawled around the wooden floors and Charlottes photo wall still in the form of a love heart above where her bed used to be.

Everything was changing, better or worse I wouldn't have a clue. Laura, that's me, just another teenager trying to not be noticed and live as quietly as possible.

Downstairs, that's where I was headed. More specifically the living room and to tell both Mum and Gina mine and Luke's news.

"Hello Laura" mum said as I stood in front of her and Gina, like I was on trial for a murder case

"Darl are you okay?" Gina asked as I began feeling sick

"I have some news" I said as my stomach churned and my throat felt like it was blocking up

"Continue" mum said as they both watched me attentively

"Well there's no easy way to say this but, I'm well.. I'm ... um... well... Preg... pregnant" I said finally getting it out.

"Laura" mum said with a tone I'd never heard before

"I'm sorry" I spoke trying not to cry

"Laura, baby everything will be fine" Mum said softly lowering her tone and giving me a hug

"Darling, congratulations" Gina said as she also gave me a hug

"When are you due? how far along are you? what's the gender?" mum asked throwing questions at me

"In around 6 months, three months today and I don't know the gender" I replied

"Darling you and Luke are going to have a beautiful baby" Gina said

______________

Laying in bed, 3:00 am. I checked the time for LA, 10:00 am. Luke, the only guy on my mind I had to talk.

Me: Babe can we FaceTime or skype?

Luke: I'll Skype you in a couple of minutes :)

Me: I'll be waiting xx

LUKES POV

Laura needed to speak, I was sitting outside having breakfast whilst the boys were all going out to do something today. As soon as Laura messaged me, I went into the living room and got to my laptop before skyping Laura.

LAURAS POV

"Hey Luke" I whispered with my earphones in

"Laura isn't it early for you?" Luke asked